What's wrong princess?

Start from the beginning

"What's weird?"

"That Felix is your brother."

"Oh, not really. I mean, we've always been close. But if they said that Robbie was my brother, then I'd be creeped out."

"That's understandable. Can you stay here? I'm going to check in with Flurry. See why she's acting so weird. Then I want to take you and her somewhere."

"As long as you don't take to long." I chuckled and go into Flurry's tent. Flurry was on her bed just dazing off but looked at me when I came in. I sit on the bed with her and she just looked down, looking anywhere but at me.

"Is everything ok princess?"

"Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"Because you almost broke down out there. So something is going on that I'm not aware of." Flurry stayed silent and just played with her wings like she didn't want me to know about something. She finally looked at me.

"It's weird, having Chris gone now."

"Why is it weird?"

"Because after everything that he's done, all the trouble he's caused, I can't believe that he's out of our lifes for good."

"It is a little weird but with time the feeling will pass."

"Doesn't time stand still here?"

"Come on princess. I have somewhere I want to take you and your mom." I chuckled, getting up.

"But I don't want to. I'm lazy." Flurry falls back on the pillows, her face getting covered with the pillows.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." 

"I choose neither." She points up, her voice muffled.

"Fine, hard way it is then." I pick her up in my arms and Flurry trys to get free, hitting my chest.

"Put me down." She whines.

"You chose this way." I say.

"We can do this the hard way or the easy way." Flurry copies me. I just smirk.

"Fine." Flurry bit my arm and I let her down, holding my arm where she had bitten.

"Ow." I snap.

"You chose the hard way."

"You're starting to turn into your mom." I chuckled. We get outside and see Luna leaning on a tree, playing with her dagger, playing with it as the sunset light reflected off of it.

We walk up to her and she looks at us, putting her dagger away.

"Come on you 2." I smile, leading the two girls away from camp.

"Where are we going?" Flurry whines.

"I'm not talking to you until you say sorry." I smirk.

"What did she do?"

"She bit me."

"You're the one who picked me up like mom."

"So you bit him?" Luna glares at Flurry.

"He wouldn't listen."

"That's my girl." Luna smiles.

"So now you're taking her side." I snap.

"No." Luna says.

"Mom."

"What?"

"Daddy."

"Don't get me into this. I'm the victim here."

"No, I am." Flurry says.

"How are you the victim? You bit me."

"I wouldn't have needed to bite you if you just let me down."

"Ok both of you stop!" Luna screams. Flurry and I go silent.

"Flurry, Peter, say sorry." Luna says.

"Why me?" Flurry whines.

"Because you're the one who bit Peter in the first place. But Peter also didn't listen to you."

"I'm not saying anything." Flurry stood her ground.

"Neither am I." I say.

"Ok. Flurry, want to know an advantage of being a wolf?" Luna smirked.

"Yes." Luna turned into her wolf form and grabbed me by the shirt, dragging me to a cliff where she hung me over the edge.

"Now say it." Luna growls.

"No." I say. Luna starts to let go of my shirt.

"Ok ok I'm sorry." I say. Luna catched me and brang me back to the ground.

"Aren't you going to make Flurry say it?"

"No. I'm tired of you two needing me to intervene."

"Fine. Anyways, we're here." I say.

"Remember this place princess?" I start climbing up the tree.

"Your thinking tree." Flurry smiles.

"Correct, now come on."