A few moments, when I still didn't reach out for the food in your hands you placed down the food in front of me.

"Here, eat this okay. It looks like you're not comfortable eating with me" you utter while looking a little sad but it quickly change to a big smile.

"But it's okay! I'll just leave for today. But I hope next time, I can eat together with you!" And you stand up.

"I'll go now. Ill be back tomorrow to see your wounds. Bye bye" You smile another bright smile before running away.

I look at your departing back. And then at the food in front of me. I don’t know why you are being good to me. But I cannot waste a free food. So I started to eat the food you gave me.
---

The third time you came at the park, maybe you're disappointed to find that I'm not there anymore. Because of your help, I already recover, enough for me to go back to where I belong, to my chaotic life.

---

A month after, I am back again at the park. But this time I’m not wounded anymore. I am there to relax, sitting on the bench enjoying the warmth of the sun. It is one of my break days, days where I'll let myself to be carefree.

"Huh? It's you!!!" In the middle of my peace, I heard a familiar voice

Ah it's you

You have a surprise yet happy face. Are you happy to see me again?

"Where have you been? You didn't know how I feel when I came back and you’re not there anymore. I thought something bad happened to you. How's you're wound? Oh you're alright now. That's good." You chattered, the caution you have, on the first time of our meeting, nowhere to be found.

"So how are you? You're completely different months ago. You're to weak before that I thought you're dead. Hahaha don't look at me like that." You're still talking, as I just look at you, observing you.

You're still the same. Your bright smile, and your clear eyes didn’t change while looking at me.

"I'm happy I met you again. You know this past weeks, I tried to find you and I always go in this park, hoping to meet you again." You explained to me. Why?, I wondered, why are you looking for me?

"We're friends now right? I help you,didnt I? And friends help each other so we're friends."

Friend? I've never had a friend before. I look at you and when I see your honest face, I confirmed that you really meant what you said. And as usual, I closed my eyes as my answer to you.

"Great, you agreed!!" You exclaimed with a happy voice.

"And now we're friends, let me share to you what happened to me this past month. So..." and you begin your long story to me.

Under the gentle warmth of the sun, the cool breeze of the wind, and the scent of flowers through the air. I listen to your voice, narrating your story with great happiness.
----

And from then we became friends, our meeting place is the park. Every time we met, you always have different story to tell and I just listen quietly next to you. You often brought food for the two of us, calling it a picnic and enjoying our time together.
---

You always give things to me your smile and your delicious food, so I decided to give you back something in return.

"Is this for me?" You asked, happiness lacing your voice, while holding my gift close to you.

Its nothing much, its just flowers I found at the base of the mountain at the back of the park.

"Its beautiful. Thank you very much" you said while wearing your usual bright smile