Chapter // :: Veinticuatro ::\\

Heyyy ! I'm Back! So Some Of Y'all Are Complaining Because My Updated Aren't Long. Ima Make It Long. Don't Worry.

Recap

" That  Voice Is Too Familiar To Not Recognize. KeMoni ?!? " I Started To Scream For Craig, But The Whole House Was Seemingly Silent.

(** Remember KeMoni From Chapter 14  ? He Said He'll Be Back. Well Baby He's Back! **)

Recap Over.

Chapter // :: Veinticuatro ::\\

KeMoni 's POV

" Yup It's Me Baby. " I Opened The Curtains To See That Aniya Was Naked. Obviously ! But Her Hand Was Wet. She Slapped Me So Hard That I Bet MaMa Felt It. Then She Ran Out The Bath Tub Into Craigs Room , Only To Be Faced With......

Aniya's POV

" Oh My Fucking God ! Who Did This To Y'all?!? Oh No! Not Today, You're N.ot Gonna Do This To My Family. KeMoni ! " I Turned Around And Slapped That Nigga Silly !

" I Need Back Up ! " KeMoni Yell To Who Knows Who.

I Heard Faint Footsteps Coming Closer. It Was A Lot .

" Awe Shit ! " I Ran Into My Room Into My Closet To Put On Some Clothes.

I Had Put On Some Cheetah Print Sweats, Striped Customized Hoodie,.Hair In Two 2Wice Braids,  And Some Tims.

TIME TO WHOOP SOME ASS ! 

I Came Out The Closet To See That 2 Bitches Were Looking Through My Drawers. Those Clothes Ugly Anyway.

" Lil Fuckers .! Looking For Me ? " They Dropped The Blouses Then Charged Towards Me.

Before They Could've Tackled Me, I Moved Out The Way.

They Charged Towards My Stone Hard Closet, Hitting It Then Falling Backwards. They Was Out Like A Light .

I Ran Into My Parents Room To See, They're Not There.

I Heard A High Pitched Scream Coming From Prince's Room.

Then, I Heard Mocha Call Me.

" Aniyaaaaaaaa Please ! " I Pushed Prince's Door Open And Seen Anqel The Lesbian Over Mocha, While Mocha Balled Her Eyes Out Crying,

I Seen Something Sparkling. A Knife. I Hid Behind Her Shoe Boxes ( She Has A Lot ) And Crept Up On Her.

I Went Close To Her Ear ( It Was Dark ) And Screamed " Fuck You ! " Into It. She Dropped The Knife Onto Mochas Chest, Really Close To Her Neck. She Fell Off The Bed, Sliding The Knife Towards Her , And Sliced Her Arm.

Woo! When I Tell You I Fucked That Bitch Up! I MEAN THAT SHIT ! DON'T NOBODY MESS WITH MY CUP OF COFFEE !

When I Looked At Mocha, She Had A Big Gash On Her Face Going From Her Top  Right Cheek To Her Chin , A Purple Left Cheek, Her Stomach Was Cut Up A Little Bit , And She Has Another Stab Wound On Her Forehead. There Was Blood EVERYWHERE!

She Looked Horrible !

I'M DONE! UNTIL NEXT TIME READERS!