Chapter 1: Damn Baby Got Back!

My mom and dad divorced a couple years ago and me and my twin sister chose to go with my dad because we had that special bond that was unbreakable and he had married a woman named Wanda. Which was Prodigy from Mindless Behavior I haven't seen him but I knew it was gonna be awkward because I was In love with him.

Dad: Niya and Mira Your stepbrother will be here next week along with Roc Ray and Prince Y'all excited?

Twins: Hell yeah

Mira: I've been in love with my future hubby Roc for awhile now

Me: I have a little obsession over mindless behavior, you know no biggie.

Dad: Little?!? Have you seen your room? Its FILLED with mindless behavior and has their name on your dresser.

Wanda: WOW well I sent a picture of y'all and sent it to them and they wanted to meet y'all in person A.S.A.P

We laughed

Me: Well its off to bed for me! I'm getting up at 6:00 you too Mari! She kissed her teeth and we both kissed Wanda and Daddy goodnight.

******* Next Morning *******

"I guess its official so you don't wanna kick it with a 5 star stunna like me you've got his initials were my name used to be were my chain used to be didn't I use to be that dude seen everywhere, everywhere I go I gotta hear it from everybody we know be trying to keep it G like its whatever wishing you and me were back together Girl I used to be your Superman now I'm flying solo, you used to be 100 with me now we on the low low we ain't like we used to be used to be used to be-" My alarm clock went off.

I woke up and woke up Mari did my hygiene and got in the shower. I got out the shower and blow dried and straightened my hair

My Outfit: Pink and white high waisted shorts with diamonds on them black and pink crop top with slits in the back and front black sports bra Mindless Love belt pink lipstick knee black and white Nike socks Hi-topped Vans Tongue piercing 5 earrings in my left ear and 4 on the right with an anqel hole 'Trust None' necklace And a Michael Kors purse.

Amari did her hygiene then got in the shower. got out the shower blow dried her hair and curled it.

Mira Outfit: Knee length Red Hollister dress Jimmy Choo Black heels with spikes on them Red lipstick a little bit of makeup 2 earrings on both of her ears Necklace that says 'TrustNoMan' on it and a Hollister Purse.

Aniya's Appearance: Deep ass dimples + Back dimples, braces, pearly whites, thick, piercing on her tongue, face clear and is drop dead gawgous!!

Amari's Appearance: 1 deep dimple, thick, nose piercing, braces, Pearly whites, face clear, Pretty as a baby!!

Wandaa: Twins Foods Ready!

Us: Here we come!

We walk downstairs to the dining room

Wandaa: Damn yall look pretty!

Us: Thank you

we finish eating and grab our book bags and iPhone and walk out the door

******Walking home*******

I had on my earphones walking and dancing, I walk into the house dancing and I kinda drop a little and walk upstairs but then I heard a group of people go

People: Damn Baby Got Back!

I take my flips off my ears and walk back downstairs and go into the living room.