Chapter 16

I'm Bored As Hell And I Got A New Phone ♥♥♥ TURN UP.!!!

And If Some Of Y'all Didn't Know,  Confession Night Is A Game That People Play Every 15 Weeks Or So.  They Confess And Confront People They Have Beef With And Decide If They're Friends Still. Kayy.? Is A Game That People Play Every 15 Weeks Or So.  They Confess And Confront People They Have Beef With And Decide If They're Friends Still. Kayy.? ls Is A Game That People Play Every 15 Weeks Or So.  They Confess And Confront People They Have Beef With And Decide If They're Friends Still. Kayy.?  Kayy . Now To The Story. !

Recap :

" Off That Subject ..... Do Y'all BOYS Know What Confession Night Is .??? " I Asked The Boys

" Nope , " They Said Popping The P .

Present Time :

Prod's POV

" Well Confession Night Is  A Game That We Played With Our Old BoyFriends, We'd All Get ToGether After About A Month Or So.  We Do This 12 Times A Year And Never Missed One. " Mochaa Explained.

" And You Have To Confess EVERYTHING And Leave Nothing Out. " Mari Butted In Stealing A Quick Glance At Aniya.

" But If Your Not Involved In AnyWay,  You Can't Interfere.  " Aniya Then Explained.

" So Who Wants To Play ' Never Have I Ever ' .??? " Roc Said Unexpectedly .

" Ooh Meeee. But I Am DEFINITELY NOT GETTING WAISTED AGAIN

.!!!! " Aniya Said Looking Super Serious.  She Looked Cute When She Was TRYING To Be Serious .

" I Got Drinks.!! " I Said Knowing What EveryOne Wanted. Then Sprinting DownStairs

Aniya ...... Pink Lemonade [ A/N : I ♥ Pink Lemonade. .!!! ]

Mochaa ...... Sprite

Mari ...... Strawberry C&C Soda

Me ...... Pepsi

Ray ...... Grape Soda

Prince ...... Fruit Punch

Roc ...... Aniya 's HomeMade Koolaid

Short Update Ik Ik But C'Mon Its 11:39 P.M. Right Now And I Didn't Get Much Sleep Fron This Fucking HeadAche Love Y'all

               - Emperfect Diamond