Ayato x Reader - I'm Not Going To Hurt You

Start from the beginning

"Oi, chichinashi! Make me some takoyaki!"

Looking up, you spotted a red-headed boy yelling at a small girl with blonde hair and pink eyes. The girl hurriedly started preparing the food.

You rolled your eyes. Takoyaki wasnt what you were supposed to be cooking anyway. And chichinashi? Really?

Suddenly, the boy looked up at you. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green, like neon gems. You had to admit, he was very attractive.

Then you realised that the boy was looking you up and down, a puzzled expression on his handsom face. You backed up slightly, feeling intimidated by his fierce gaze.

"How is that possible..."

He muttered under his breath, as if talking to himself. Panicking slightly, you turned to your best friend.

"Who's that guy at the end of the table? The one with the red hair?"

She looked up, then back at you, panic written on her face.

"Thats Ayato Sakamaki.  You know, Mr Hotshot and all that..."

Ignoring her sad attempt to add humour to the situation, you took in what she just said.

"S-Sakamaki? As in..."

She nodded. Turning to face the boy, you realised he was walking towards you.

Sakamaki. This is one of Karlhienz's sons. He's going to come and finish me of. I'm done for.

Turning on your heels, you bolted out of the classroom. You ran down the hallway, ignoring the shouts of surprised teachers and stray students.

I'm dead. I'm going to die.

Terrifying thoughts ran through your head as you rounded a corner and kept on running. Checking over your shoulder, you saw knowbody behind you.

Did I lose him?

You slammed to a stop as you ran into somthing hard.

Looking up, you met the eyes of Ayato.

Screaming, you turned to run again. But a hand grabbed your arm and pulled you back into a stone hard chest. A hand was placed over your mouth and an arm wrapped around your waist. You weren't going anywhere.

"Hey, calm down."

You shook as the voice your perspective killer wrang out in your ears. You could see it now. You laying on the floor, in a pool of you  own blood. People laughing, jeering. Mocking you as you died.

"Oi, didn't you here me? Calm down."

The shrieks of pain as the blood was drained from your body...

"Can you here me? Whats wrong with you?"

The way your lifeless body would fall to the floor...

"Are you deaf?"

A spitting image of your parents...

Tears began flowing down your face as you struggled weakly.

"Please dont hurt me..."

He looked down at you in shock.

"What?"

"Please dont h-hurt me. Please..."

You started sobbing, giving up. There was no way out of this.

Ayato stared at you. He had some idea of what you were on about, but he was still confused.

"Aye, its ok. Whats your name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)..."

(L/N)...he had heard that name before.

Then he got it.

Looking down at you, he could imagine how terrified you were.

Ayato Sakamaki was not a very empathetic person. He was far to conciented to worry much about anyone else other than himself. He came first, others didnt matter. He was vampire royalty. He demanded respect.

But, however cold he might seem, he wasn't heartless. Mudering an inocent soul wasn't the type of thing he enjoyed doing.

And anyway, when was the last time he agreed with his father?

Drawing you close, he pulled you into his chest. Rubbing your arms soothingly, he whispered to you and held you while you cried.

Why was he feeling like this? Why was a human making him feel such emotions? He didn't know, but he wanted to find out

And like hell was he going to let his father take you away from him

"Hey, shh, it's ok. Your safe now. I'm not going to hurt you."