Chapter 12

İ decided to stay for two days, since I have to return home. Of course I told to my parents, that I ostensibly had to stay in London for two more days, because of work. I don't exactly know will they believe it. I am still a little bit nervous inside, but I gotta forget about it and enjoy spending my time with Joe. While Joel was touring, I had an opportunity to watch him from the big windows, that nobody's willing to see. In the tour they sang the song in which I almost cried. This song was called
" Fan enamorada". The melody and lyrics of this song were actually AMAZING! Just in a one word. Also the words are so releatable to the million girls that desperately Trying to make them their boyfriends and always get jealous and angry to their girlfriends. I completely understand them. I was just a fan for them too, until I took an opportunity to meet them. And that day changed obviously many things in my life. When I was hearing that song, suddenly my eyes fulled up with tears and my heart squeezed so hardly.
That moment Erick's girlfriend Jess passed by me and looked at me very carefully, which made me a little uncomfortable.

" Stop! Are you crying?! "

I immediately dyed my tears and fakely smiled.

" Oh, no! Everething is perfect. I just...um...got emotional of this song. I mean, this is so beautiful! "

She frowned firstly and then laughed. Finally she came and hugged me.

" Oh, C'mon! That's just a song! Also you're not a fan of them. You're already their little sister. "

After the tour he came to me very exhausted. I took a towel and cleaned his sweat. Then gave him some water.

" Thank you" - he smiled.

After that we went to the cinema and then to the restaurant. Fortunately we weren't seen by ant fans or paparazzi. These two days very heavenly good for me. I finally gave some rest to myself.
After that two days ending I had to came back to N.Y. Joel decided to take me there. I woke up early, got ready, did the brekfast only with Joe, since the other boys were sleeping. We didn't talk that much while eating breakfast. We both were in bad mood. After finishing, he said that we gotta go. So I did it. He helped me with my luggage. He didn't have his own car, but he owned it from Richard, since he has a driving licence. It took only fifteen minutes to reach the airport. We went there and we both stared sadly at ech other.

" I will miss you, Leyla. These two days that you've given me were the best days of my life. Thank you for unexpected coming, for your present that I will use as an amulet and for that unforgettable time you've spent with me. Also remember: I love you so much and will protect you in all situations."

" Thank you for your care. I love you too. I love being with you. When I am with you, I feel like I am younger, free and also protected. Thank you for being such a kind and supportive. Will miss you so much for the next days. Come and visit me too, if you have time. Love you too! "

He looked at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes full of sadness. And kissed me, holding my face in his hands. I wished it would be forever. That moment I felt like we were only and the time was like frozen...
...until I felt a big and wild flashlight in front of us. We immediately pulled away and saw paparazzi with big cameras, shooting us. By the time they became more and more. Some of the were asking us some damn questions like "Who's this girl?",
"Are you dating?" , "So you were lying about your relationship? "
We ignored them all and Joel held my hand tightly and tryed to run out, but some of the crazy fans have aready noticed us and run towards us from the other side. We were in a trap. They all crazily run to us. I heard that some of the fans were glaring at me. Some of the them said " Who's this ugly bitch?!" . I wanted to shut them down, but kept myself. I don't want Joel to suffer from annoying hate messages. I do this only for him. Then finally two body guards came towards us and helped us to get from the crazy crowd. We were delivered right to the border without any queue.
I asked Joel in a shaking tone :
" Will they publish it?"
" I don't know, maybe. They will die if they not publish! " - he said with an angry voice. So when I finally got from the boarder I didn't even tell anything to him. I just looked sadly at him. He waved me a goodbye and I nodded. Then I turned around and went straight to my plane.
Trough the flight I was thinking about our failed farewell . They didn't even let us to calmly say goodbye to each other. It was so disrespectful. Though I must delete my account from social medias, because I don't want to hear any hate messages. How all the celebrities live like that. The have the lack of freedom and privacy. All their movements are followed by millions of people.
And because of that all the relationships between celebrities are failed. I won't let anyone steal Joel from me. We will be together forever and live happily despite of all this. I swear.

( the next day)

I am finally in a car, driving straight to my home. I am so tired, because I couldn't sleep that night on a plane. Perhaps I can sleep a bit at home. When I finally reached home, my mother opened it. She heavily smiled and hugged me.
" You're finally here, my love. I missed you so much. "

" Me too, mum. Where's dad."

" He was called at work."

" Oh, ok. Mum can i sleep a little. I don't feel myself really good."

My mom looked at me carefully.

" That's because of that paparazzi attack and hate messages to your side? "

İ was speechless. I stood on my lace not telling any words and eyes wide open.

" H- how you..."

" Know about all this? You should check the social medias. Now they're all talking about you and Joel and your dating rumors. You're relationship is the biggest object of different considerations. You got yourself in a big problem! "

" Mum...I-i am..."

" OK, now I know that you both are dating, but why you'd lyed to me. I am your mother and I must know everething about you first. Look at this! Even paparazzi has known it faster than me. Why you didn't tell me about you and Joel? "

" Mum, firstly I apologise of everything I've done. I was so stupid. I've done this, not thinking that I do it for my worst. I just wanted to be with Joel. I know it seems so strange, but I love him mom."

My mom's green mysterious eyes got wide and she seriously frowned her thin brows.

" Yes, I love him and I if you allow me, I will continue to date with him."

" Oh, Leyla. İ don't even know. Can I belive in him or no? So many strange things had happened, so I am a little confused if all this. Do you really think, that he's good enough for you? "

" Of course! More than just good. He's so kind, positive, strong, supportive and loyal. Remember how he had helped me from that crazy murderer? I think, that it's such a strong act for a person who knew me only for a few days? "

" Of course.You're right. But you had to tell me that before. Never lie to me, Leyla. İ am your mother and I must know everething that concerns you. "

" I am sorry, mom. I was going to tell you next month. I won't lie to you anymore. I swear! We only began dating month ago and we have seen each other 2 times. I mean in a relationship. "

" OK, ı belive in you. And I allow you to date him. I see that you're really happy with him. But don't let him hurt you."

" I won't, I promise. "

I giggled, but she stood seriously ( as always, because you aready know, she's a lawyer and that's a part of her job to always stay seriously). But this time it was she looked at me with her sad eyes and told:

" Oh, god. How fast my little girl has grown up. "

" Aw, mum! Of course. Soon I will be 18! "

" But you will always stay my little girl, no matter how old you will be."

She hugged me and that moment I thought, that I am very lucky to have such a kind and careful mum. I hope that I will be like in future. She always gives me motivation to live positively and achieve many goals in my life, no matter how hard stones will hit me and how big barriers will close my way. I always conger my life to not ruining it. I don't know what I would be without her. That's all her and of course my dad's merit.