INTRODUCTION

Demonico Salvatore

"God seemed to be having a hard time killing him, and he'd be damned if he was going to make the job easy for mere mortals"

Mario Puzo

His name defines him demon, Satan

Him

Well he is the danger lurking in shadows that people thinks is only imagination because they are too afraid to believe that any such things exist in reality .

| Ruthless | | Dangerous | |Heartless| | sinner| are very small words to define him.

At age of 28 he is Biggest mafia don and richest man alive .Is the most handsome man with muscular body and most striking pair of charcoal black eyes, women throw themselves at him but to him they are only means to  end . Mafia, Drugs ,Weapons, and all the dangerous and abnormal you can think of are his business. Has ownership of some companies here and there which according to him are small investments.

No one wants to get on his bad side because you won't live to see next day after that. Love is something that he sees as weakness & abhors it , because maybe he didn't got anyone's love. There is no man born to stand against him. Doesn't give a shit about anyone else except his mafia gang. And not to forget has a fucked up past. He has no heart and no space for forgiveness.