F I F T E E N

F I F T E E N

-M I A  W H I T E-

Yesterday i had made  my first friend. Right now it is lunch time and Amy was sitting with me.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" She asks taking one of my french fries. I smack her hand quickly chew the french fries.

"No... why?" I drag on. "We're going to a club tonight, and no complaints." She said holding up a finger before I could protest.

"I don't mind going to a club, which one?"

"We're going to Club 18+ ." She said. Club 18+ is where anyone who is 18+ can go if they have an ID. Luckily we do have one.

"Why are we going there?" I asked slightly confused I know I might be the bad ass and would do stuff like this, but before u became a bad ass I was still an innocent little girl.

"Well that's the club is where the bad bitches go!" She yelled pumping a fist. I was amused. I like this girl already, she was the perfect friend for me and I feel like she can feel it already. Sorry I'm not very good with the cheesey and sappy stuff it's a bit much for me.

"Well I guess where the bad bitches shall go." I said with a smirk. She told me that we're meeting up at my house at 9:00 because we're going to get to the club at 11:30. I didn't even get to argue which house we were going I didn't want anybody knowing where my house is. The only two people who know where my house is, is Ace and my mom.

I got home and Amy texted me. Yes we switched numbers, she was my friend now and we had to keep contact.

1 new text message (Aims😘)

Do u have any hot friends u can invite?

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Before replying she sent me...

I'm coming to ur house in like 10 min

I peeked through the window to see her car a few blocks away. I have good eyesight. I reply back to her...

I see ur car, and yes I do actually😂

I send the message and text Ace.

To: (Ace😑)

Hey do u wanna go clubbing 2night?

As soon as I was about to put my phone away the door swung open. I looked up to see Amy. Oh. My. God. She almost gave me a heart attack.

"Next time dont do that I almost had a heart attack!" I say waving my arms frantically, putting my hand over my heart to steady my heart beat.

She gave me a sheepish smile. "Sorry I didn't know you got that scared easily, and you door you actually wide open so I just brought myself in."

Then my phone went off with a bing.

1 new text message (Ace😑)

Yea sure well meet you guys there like around like 11?

I looked at it and smiled. Ever since we apologized to each other he hasn't been so playerish and mean.

Yea that sounds good we're going to go get ready...bye😂

I press send and turn my phone off.

"Okay let's get this part started!" I whooped.

After a long 2 hours we were finally ready. Amy had a sexy black dress with her hair done in a ponytail and her makeup done glittery.

I had a white dress with my leather jacket. I put my hair in messy french braids and did my makeup. I also out knee high boots.

After we were done we walked downstairs. There I saw Ace and  his friends in my living room with third more than hung wide.

Yes, I know Ace said he would meet us there but he wanted to meet us here instead.

I grabbed Ace's chin and closed his mouth. "You don't want to catch flies." I said smirking.

I also saw Josh and Amy flirting. Whoo someones got a crush. I saw Amy blushing while Josh was smirking. Ahh my little kids are all grown-up.

"Okay break it up, we have somewhere to be." I say clearing my throat smirking as I see Amy and Josh blushing furiously. I chuckle. That's funny.

"Okay c'mon let's go people!" Ace and I say at the same time. We look at each other and start laughing hard.

Were finally inside of the club and I can smell the alcohol and sweat. I go up to the bar and ask the bartender for 2 shots of tequila. I say him and gulp them down. I gulp another 2 down, then the 2 turns into 4, 4 turns into 10. On my tenth one I am already feeling drunk. I walk around slightly tumbling on the way to the dance floor, they were playing Party by Chris Brown. I started dancing and swaying my hips back and forth, suddenly I feel someone come up from behind me and grabs my hips.

-A U T H O R 'S  N O T E-

Please comment, follow, and vote.

Thank you all for supporting my book and i will try and update daily, if not weekly.