S E V E N

S E V E N

-M I A W H I T E-

"I got the number 5." He said relieved. I can't believe he got the same number as me!

He's so lucky he didn't have to lose his virginity, at however hold he is. Oh wait! He probably already did loose his virginity since ya know he looks like a player.

I'm 18 and I still have not lost my virginity and hopefully I never will. I hate love and anything that revolves around it.

-F L A S H B A C K-

So i was going to go meet my boyfriend at his house since he forgot his clothes at my house. We had a sleep over and we were close to doing but I told him i wasn't ready. He said "it's fine, I know you need some time, I can wait" but all for what I knew he couldn't wait. I walk to his house since we didn't live far from each other. I find their house key under their "welcome" rug. I grab it and unlock the door. I walk in and call for his name.

"Josh? Are you home? I brought your clothes that you forgot at my house." I yell.

I hear noises upstairs. I walk up the stairs and go check it out. As I get closer to his room I hear the noises becoming more clear as I get closer. I open the door to find the most horrible thing ever. There he was... my boyfriend having sex with some random girl. I cover my mouth to hold the sobs that were about to escape my lips.

"How could you do this?" I say my voice slightly cracking at the end.

He looks up startled. I see a smirk take over his face and a smirk take over the random girl.

"Well when we had a sleepover we were so close to doing it, but you weren't ready, I had to fullfil my needs of course. I had left early in the morning to bang this chick. That night when I told you that " I loved you" I didn't mean it. I don't love you and I never have and I never will." He said smirking.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? How could you play me? Why would you even go out with my me if you were going to cheat on me with some stupid hoe who can't keep her legs closed?" I say anger taking over me.

I walk over to them and slap Josh and the hoe. Oops I mean girl. I walk out of there with hurt, anger, and regret. I am hurt because he cheated on me. I am angry because he was cheating on me. And I am having regret because I can't believe that I loved him.

-E N D O F F L A S H B A C K-

That's why I hate love because I don't want to fall over someone but then get played the next day. A few tears run down my cheeks as I hear...

"Why is she crying?"

"She crys whenever shes having flashbacks." I heard one of my men say.

"Shut up! Guys get ready, this is gonna be painful. Make sure you have a good explanation why you look like what your about to look like." I say a smirk taking over my face.

"I'll be back." I say as I walk to the restroom.

I look in the mirror and turn on the cold water. I rinse my face off and grab some towels and dry myself off. Ugh! I hate crying it makes me feel weak.

I walk back out to see Ace passed out.

-A U T H O R 'S N O T E-

Please comment, follow, and vote.

Thank you all for supporting my book and i will try and update daily, if not weekly.