Rebellion Shock

"Hmm. Hmm. Hmm, Sarah", said Gerald. "You are such a rebel".

"I haven't been since that day", replied Sarah. "But I had a wonderful time and I will never forget it".

"Sarah", said Arnold, "you knew that was reckless, don't you?"

"Willekers, Sarah", said Stinky. "That took a lot of guts".

Arnold wasn't impressed.

"I know, Arnold", replied Sarah, "but that was years ago. I certainly learnt my lesson.

"Jasmine found out the truth a few days later after a patient from the hospital recognised me. Turned out he was there on the same day as me.

"Jasmine was so cross that she grounded me for an entire weekend for disobeying her. Plus, she said that I couldn't go to another carnival again".

"That really bites!" said Stinky.

"It did, Stinky. It really did".

"Jasmine said in England, right?" asked Sid.

"I'm not so sure", replied Sarah.

"Why don't you ask her to go to the Cheese Festival, Sarah?" asked Arnold. "You'll be with us, so you won't have to worry about anything".

Sarah's stomach began to churn again; she already had learnt her lesson but for the first time in her life, she was frightened. Why? she wondered. It's just a festival.

"Can I sleep on it?"

"Of course", replied Arnold. "There's plenty of time".