twenty six

ALEXA'S POV

SCOTT LEFT TODD AND I, since he insisted that we talk to each other privately about everything. I knew that Todd knew that I was lying, he always does. "I'm going to ask you again, what's wrong? Besides all this hospital bullshit," He says looking at me with a stern look. I knew that talking would lift a lot of things off my chest, but at the same time I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to talk about David or Alex, I just wanted to talk normally for once.

But then I realized Tood wouldn't give up until he knew everything that was going on. "Everything is wrong, Todd. Alex, David, everyone. Alex hasn't been talking to me this whole day and David admitted this morning that he still has feelings for me." I ramble looking at him, waiting for some wise answer.

He sighs and sucks in his breath, letting it out smoothly. "Be with Alex. He's obviously jealous, he obviously knew you went to see David. Alexa you don't know what you have until its gone. Alex literally would die for you and you're thinking about David. Believe me I love that boy with all my heart, even if he was the one that made me end up here but he's not worth it. He lead you on and Alex was there when you needed him the most."

"But thats the thing Todd. It seems forced, not from him, but from me. This whole thing is all forced and I have no idea whats going on. Everything seemed to be going into place and now it's like it's turning into a scrambled puzzle again. Maybe I should just go back to England and recover my life."

"Well thats just plain stupid" He responds looking at me in the face, while I quickly break the eye contact. One thing I always hated about Todd was that he was always right, nothing could ever change that about him.

❋❋❋

WORD COUNT: 339
(filler chapter)