nine

(before this chapter starts, i'm sorry if theres some un-needed spaces for my phone readers because my wattpad tends to mess up the structure when i write on my laptop. enjoy xoxo)

alexa's pov

i walk inside to see alex and lexi on top of eachother, completely naked. they could've at least made more noise so i didn't have to walk in. i quickly exit the apartment before someone pulls me back, the hand is familiar but i scream anyways. i knew i shouldn't have done this. before i know it, toddy and david rush out seeing alex pulling me towards him, i bet it looks worse than it actually was. toddy pushes alex back and david grabs my arm pulling me into my apartment.

i snake my arm out of his grip and run to my bedroom before he could follow me, i slammed the door and ran to my bed. david probably is thinking he did something wrong, which is the complete opposite. i just need some time to think for myself. i haven't even been here for a week and i've already stirred up so much drama. they didn't need this. as expected, i hear yelling from outside, but i push it out. the yelling is muffled and i lay there emotionally drained with tears fogging my vision. i stay like that for awhile before someone opens the door, david comes over to me and pulls me up, hugging me exactly like the night before.

my tears become muffled and i hold onto david with all my might. he's always been the one to comfort me, even if it's about someone else. this isn't fair to him. he deserves someone who isn't confused about their feelings half of the time.

"you deserve someone like that too, you know, who cares about you. i would never try to force you into anything," he says softly into my ear. i can't keep leading him on like this, i need to make up my mind. one minute i can't be cuddling with him and the next crying over alex, it's not fair.

"i'm sorry i've been doing this" i pause taking a deep breath, "you don't deserve all of this.. your friends don't either."

"its okay, they want to make sure you're alright" he replies in the same hush tone.

i take one more deep breathe and hold him close to me, breathing in the scent of his familiar colonge. we sit there for awhile, enjoying each others presence before laura slowly cracks the door open.

"jesus christ is this a depressed adults meeting because invite me next time," she says flicking the lights on. david and i both laugh at the comment, laura always knows what to say in these types of situations; "once you guys are done with this, let's go to todd's." david looks at me asking for a answer and i nod my head. whenever i'm around people my sad mood usually fades faster than normal. david smiles at me and kisses my forehead, grabbing my hand leading me out of the room. i don't know what david and i are, we aren't dating, but we do things a couple would. at the same time, i don't want to rush into a relationship and end of crying over another boy, he doesn't deserve that.

david and i's hands are still intertwined as we get to his car and out of the corner of my eye i could see laura and toddy doing the same. i smile and climb into the passengers seat letting go of david's hand. once everyone got inside we pulled out the now familiar parking garage. toddy and i fought for the aux cord but finally laura told toddy to give up, which he did. i'll thank her later. "please don't play anything bad, you look like the kind of person who will sit in there room and play one direction all day" toddy whines.

"at least i don't listen to twenty one pilots twenty four seven" i say looking back at him smiling.

"but theres a difference, twenty one pilots is a GOOD band and one direction was a bad one." we argued about it for the rest of the car ride, forgetting the music in all.

we pull into todd's driveway and i sigh, relieved i won't have to fight him anymore since he's totally delusional. david shut the car off and got out, me following. todd beat us all to the door and started banging on the door, "jason open up you old fuck!" surprisingly, i've heard about jason. david says he's a forty year old man he met at a stand up comedy night one time and ever since then they've been good friends.

just as expected, a middle aged man opens the door and looks at all of us, david pulling out his camera. "i didn't order any hookers," he says looking confused. i hold in my laugh, knowing that this is part of his character for david's vlogs, so i don't get offended. laura on the other hand looks a bit skeptical of him, but todd gives her a reassuring squeeze.

"jason not every female we invite to this house is a hooker," todd says looking at him.

"i guess your right" jason says moving aside letting us come in. right when the doors open i see leah and pounce on her, even though we saw each other last night it felt like years. laura does the same and we end up sprawled across each other laughing.

"david this could be the perfect clickbait" scott says pausing, "emotional reunion between long lost sisters." i laugh and crawl off leah, pushing laura off of me. david and todd sit down next to each other across from us, talking to jason. scott goes back to his laptop but is interrupted by a text message, which he instantly replies to typing vigorously.

leah looked around before motioning for us to come near her, laura and i suspiciously moved closer towards her. "i have to tell you guys something, come to the kitchen" she says quickly and we all stand up.

"where you guys going?" david asks, while everyone else looks up.

"the kitchen, do you guys want anything?" i ask hoping they'd say no. thankfully, they all shake their heads and i sigh in relief. we follow leah into the kitchen and she turns around on her heel,

"you guys won't believe what happened last night."