twenty one

hiii i'm super sorry i haven't uploaded in a long ass time but school has me so stressed. the trimester is almost over and i need to get my grades up fast. so because of this i'm giving u all the long chapter u deserve. anyways, i hope you enjoy and i promise i'll get back to updating regularly soon. x

❀❀❀

Alexa's POV

Alex ordered an Uber and we waited for it to come, watching the street. Don't get me wrong, Los Angeles is great but I can never get over the people. Half of them were stuck up and thirsty guys, but I'm lucky to have found Alex and everyone else. Alex squeezed my hand making me look up, seeing him pointing to a car that I'm guessing was our Uber. We walked over and I tried to avoid any other eye contact with the group of teenage boys acrossed the street.

Thankfully, they didn't say anything and let us get in the car peacefully. If they were to have spoke up or cat called, Alex would go ballistic.

Our driver was very friendly and easy to talk to, which was appreciated. He told us about what his main job was, and that Uber driving was just a thing to get extra money. Halfway through the car ride Alex and him were conversing about football, which I didn't know much about. Instead of talking I looked out of the window, watching everything like I usually do.

Nothing has really settled yet. It's crazy that I just got here almost two months ago and I already have the greatest friends and boyfriend. The sad thing about it was that I haven't seen Lexi in ages. In all honesty, I have no idea where she is. All of her stuff is still at the apartment, and none of it has been moved. Leah said Scott saw her in a club not too long ago, which I'm not surprised about but I'm still worried.

❀❀❀

The car pulled up to an unfamiliar place, which made me curious. We thanked the man and he replied with, "You're very welcome. Have fun kids!" Which made me laugh a little. Alex grabbed my hand once again and lead me over to a hiking trail. He also brought a bag with him, but refused to tell me what was inside.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I ask him and he laughs, smiling back at me.

His smile could make me melt.

"No, it just looks like that." He chuckles walking into the trees, while I follow him. We walk a bit further and then I realize we're going up a hill. The sun was setting and it made a light breeze, fluttering through the trees. I check the time seeing that it's 7 P.M, which was weird since the sun was already setting.

We stop at a fence, but Alex doesn't think much about it. "Okay we have to jump the fence, I know you don't like this type of stuff but I promise it'll be worth it" He pauses, "I've been here before and nobody really cares that we're here."

I playfully roll my eyes at him as he easily jumps the fence, grabbing the bag off of the top. In all honesty I've only done this once, and that was back in England. "Y'know, the last time I decided to do this I fell painfully on my back," I smile at him while he rolls his eyes.

"You'll be fine, if you fall I'll catch you. I promise." His words make me smile, and I tuck my phone in my pocket. I get my foot into one the holes, making sure I'm steady. Then I climb onto the fence, quickly unlacing my first foot, swinging it over the top. From there it was uncomforble, since the top of the fence was weirdly formed by wires. Alex already had his hands out, ready for me to fall; which is what happened. I lost my balance and fell abruptly, making me squeal.