Chapter 2: Into the new Life

"Tiana!"

She was jolted out of her trance when she heard her name. Her eyes widen, turning head to look at the source.

She was surprised to see a younger version of her close friend, Violet.

How...?

If she remembered clearly, she had died. Her injury made it impossible to heal.

That was the situation but why was she suddenly back here and with a younger version of her friend?

She stopped hwe thoughts and looked around.

Tiana felt her body froze.

Not to mention, this place should have long been wiped out by the war?

"Hm?" Tiana hummed, recollecting her posture. Staring at the table filled with cookies and tea.

Did she perhaps...went back in time?

A smile grazing her small lips with a small hint of bittersweet.

No perhaps this is all a dream, if so, she would take her time and savour it all.

This place, she had missed it.

Looking up, Tiana took her time to slowly absorb the view of the garden, staring at the flowers she herself planted.

The scenery was beautiful, they were out in garden, surrounded by a field of flowers. The sun slowly lowering itself as glowing fireflies circled the area.

It was perfect.

In response to the girl's daze like state, Violet tried to contain her smile as annoyance seeped its way into her mind.

"Don't 'hm' Me! I said what do you think about coming with me to the capital!" She whined, puffing her cheeks.

If her memory serves her right, Tianna had invited Violet who was planning to travel around with her family.

Their first stop being the Capital.

Tiana opened the fan she was holding, hiding her face as she quietly laughed at her friend's antics. She had missed it.

Going to the capital huh?

Truth to be told, it wasn't very far from their territory and if they wanted to, their family could visit anytime as long had she asked.

But back in her younger days, Tianna had found no interest in going out to explore. Thinking about it, they rarely spend time together back when they were children.

In her last life too, Violet often tried to invite her but Tianna had refused in going.

"Don't get angry" Tiana mumbled, closing her fan as she reached out to get one of the cookies "Perhaps I can spare a time" she gave out a soft smile, staring directly at her friend.

She watched in amusement as Violet made all sorts of face before her eyes widen slightly, lighting up her face.

"Really?!" she squeaked before covering her mouth with her hand in embarrassment.