1.

It was summer, and the Losers were outside of the school hanging out near the trash cans.
Richie was waiting for his sister,

"Who are we waiting for again?" Eddie asked as he looked at Richie.

"My sister." Richie replied as he adjusted his glasses. Eddie nodded but quickly looked at him.

"Wait, you have a sister?" He raised a brow.

"Gosh Edd's, you didn't know I had a sister?" Richie said in a 'duh' tone.

"I've just never seen her." Eddie said as he walked towards the other losers.

Stanley and Bill were talking about going to the quarry and what they were gonna do at summer. Eddie was to busy looking at Betty Ripsoms mom. (No, not in that way lmaooo)

"Guys, it's Betty Ripsoms mom." Eddie mumbled. The losers looked at her.

"Ya think they're gonna find her?" Stan asked.

"Sure, in a-" Richie got cut off by someone.

"HEY DICKHEAD!" You said as you ran towards Richie. "Dude we need to go know, or else moms gonna report us missing like last time." You laughed.

Once, you and Richie went to the park for about 19 minutes. Apparently your mom has been paranoid about all of the missing children stuff. So she almost reported you missing.

All the boys looked at you.
"Woah." Stan stared at you.

You caught him staring at you and raised a brow. Richie laughed. "Really Stan?" Richie said as he pointed to you.

Bill rolled his eyes and Stan did as well.
"J-just be q-quiet Richie."

You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Hey." You smiled at Eddie.

He looked at you. "Hi.."
His watch beeped as he opened his fanny pack. He took out an inhaler and took big puffs.

"A-are you alright..?" You mumbled.

Eddie put his inhaler away and looked at you. He nodded and looked away. "Yah, yah..yah.."

You nodded your head and turned to Richie. "Okay, let's go." You said as Richie nodded.

Eddie kept on looking at you. He expected Richie's sister to be..ugly. But you weren't. You were beautiful.

Your P.O.V

I opened the door to our house and I set my backpack on the couch. I stretched a bit and plopped on the couch. I turned the T.V on and layed on the couch.

"Ughhhh it's so hot." I groaned as I fanned myself.

Richie smirked. "It's because I'm here." He said proudly as he pointed to himself.

"Ew." I laughed.

"Well, imma go to sleep. See ya trashmouth!" I ran up the stairs to my room and opened the door. It was only 3:30 PM so I kinda barely got out of school. I layed on my bed and fell asleep.

*dReAm*

I woke up in a strange place, I was covered in god knows what and blood. My head was hurting, my stomach was growling, and I felt bruises and cuts on my body. I groaned and sat up as I had my hand on my head.

"Where the hell am I?" I said to myself. Looking up, I gasped.

The bodies of children were floating above my head. I started to have a panick attack.
Where was I? What was I doing here? Who put me here?

Soon, I started to hear music. I turned around to see a clown covered in blood.

A balloon covered his face. But I could feel him staring at me. My eyes were wide open and I was to scared to run away, if that makes sense.

He looked up at me and smiled at me. Gosh, does he ever brush his teeth? They were so yellow oh my lord.

"You'll float too." He grinned.
He than jumped at me.

*eNd oF dReAm*

I gasped and sat up. What the heck? What kind of nightmare was that? I got up from my bed and walked into the living room where mom and Richie would usually be. I was still sleepy, and I had bags under my eyes.

"Guys..?" I mumbled. No one was there. My heart was beating faster than it should have. I walked into the kitchen and I saw a note on the fridge.

"I'll be back by tomorrow. I went to go visit dad! -Mom" I sighed and put the note down. I walked upstairs and knocked on Richie's door.

"Rich? You in there?" I asked. To be honest, I was hoping he was here which is really...rare.

I didn't hear anything. I knocked again. Again, nothing. I opened the door and frowned. Richie wasn't there.

I sighed and looked down. Maybe he was with his friends, or maybe he was at the arcade. I didn't wanna be at the house all by myself, so I ran outside and grabbed my bike and pedaled to the arcade.

As soon as I arrived, I set my bike down and walked inside. It was packed. People were fighting over playing and many people were stealing quarters from other people. I walked around, trying to find my older brother. I was hoping he was here, because I didn't wanna pedal to the quarry or the barrens since he's usually there. It was to hot, and I was already sweating.

I continued to walk around, but there was so sign of him. Maybe I should just go home and wait till he comes back. But..that dream i had was..uncomfortable. And I didn't wanna have it again.

I looked at a game called "Street Fighter." Maybe I should give it a try? Luckily, I had a quarter in my pocket. I put the quarter in this little slot and began playing. It wasn't as hard as I thought. My fingers were working the controllers and my eyes were glued to the screen. Soon, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Wait your turn!" I said, my eyes still glued to the screen.

"Y/N!" The voice sounded..familiar. Almost like it was...

I turned around to see Richie. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was..looking for you." I mumbled.

He laughed. "Ya well, It sure looks like you care about a game more than you care about me."

I giggled. "Ya ya whatever, Tozier."

We both walked out of the arcade and walked home. "Where were you anyways?" I asked

"I was at Bill's house with the losers." He adjusted his glasses.

I stopped. "Oh." I remembered that dream I had earlier. That clown, it was so scary.

Clowns are my worst fear. So that thing, in my dream made it 10x badder. (Is that even a word oof.)

Richie turned around and looked at me. "What?" He asked.

I shook my head and continued to walk. "Nothing." I faked a smile.

Word count : 1161