Band-Aids - Fighting For Survival..

Start from the beginning

  "She doesn't have a toy she can fuck around with!" I yelled. "You are the one taking girls and thinking you can just use them as sex toys or whatever your nasty ass mind wants!"

  Him and his friends just laughed. I look over and see Taylor crying in Zayn's arms. She has the small blanket around her body.

  I could see blood trickling down her leg and her head.. Something happened.

  The boys took her and we all ran out of the house and into the car faster than I thought we could.

  "DRIVE!" We yelled to Louis.

  We finally got out of the area and were on the freeway now.

  "We have to go to the hospital." I said to him.

  "I know!" He yelled.

  "Taylor. Baby, please. Shh. It's okay." Zayn said. Taylor was crying in his chest.

  "What did they do to you?!" Liam asked.

  "They." She choked out. "Scott carved another word in my back. Then a little after I called Zayn his friends showed up. They were all drunk.. They all pinned me on the bed. They cut my clothes and tore them off..and..they kept taking pictures.. and.."

  "Shh.." Zayn said again. She sobbed in his chest and I could see all the blood go over his leg.

  "He.." She said slowly. She looked like she was gonna faint. "He had a gun.."

  "No." I muttered. "They bloody shot her?!"

  "LOUIS! Hurry! She's gonna pass out!" Zayn yelled. As if on time we pulled up to the hospital.

  We all ran in told the doctor what happened, well of what we know.

  "I'm sorry! You have to wait out here!" The nurse said pushing all of us back. She shut the door and we couldn't see anything past that.

~.~.~.~

  "Hello." The nurse said walking out of the room to see all of us laying on the floor with tears in all our eyes.

  "Is she gonna be okay?!" Zayn rushed to her.

  "Yes," She said. We all sighed in relief. "But she did lose a lot of blood. Supposedly she hit her head pretty hard. She's gonna be out of it for a bit now. But she will be okay."

  "Thank god." I said.

  "You guys can come see her. But be quiet." The nurse said. We all nodded and headed into the room.

  Her body was on the bed and the only noise was the beat from the machine.

  She looked sort of dead.

  Her skin was pale and she had gauze wrapped round her head and leg. She had bruises covering her arms.

   She had tubes in her noses and I could already tell she was in bad condition..

  "Whoa." I heard someone say behind me.

   Alice couldn't even look at Taylor's body on the hospital bed.

 I knew this was hard for her.

 "Guys," Liam said. "The concert. It's starting in about 20 minutes. Simon wants us to go now."

 "I can't." I announced.

  I held Taylor's hand softly and staring into her closed eyes.

  "Harry.." Zayn said.

  "No." I said. "You guys know how I feel about this girl."

  "We know mate." Louis said.

   "I can't leave her." I finally said. "She needs someone to fix her heart and cuts up."