How I Fell In Love With My New Brother and I'm A Guy; Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"Making you forget."

"About what?"

"Exactly." Just then I heard the thunder. Holy shit I forgot all about it. "You see I'm got aren't I."

"Well it did work." I smiled at him happily.

"Well then I should continue."

Luke turned me so he was on top of me. He kissed me with so much wanting. He traced his tongue over my lips. I slightly opened my mouth and he ravaged my mouth. His hands tracing my body hungrily. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to me deepening making the kiss more lustful. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to take it off. We broke the kiss to take my shirt off. He stopped kissing my lips and started to kiss my neck. Once he found my soft spot I moan loudly.

I grabbed his head brought his lips back to mine. I turned him over without breaking the kiss and reached toward his shirt. I lifted it up and took it off. I had no idea what possessed me but I wanted him so bad. I traced his perfect body with my pale fingers. He shivered under my touched.

He sat up and placed my legs around his hips so that I was straddling him. He sucked on my neck and traveled down. He kissed my nipples and sucked on them gently and left them throbbing hard. He kissed me gently and passionately.

"I really want you Ethan." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my body.

"Me too."

"Good cause I don't think I can hold back anymore." He said while roaming his hands down my body.

"You don't have to anymore." At that second he threw me down and kissed me hard. His hand slipped into my pants and rubbed me. God it felt so good.

"Luke." I said shakily from pleasure. He then stopped and I pouted.

"Yes."

"Don't stop." I felt his smirk against my neck.

He unbutton my pants and slipped them off along with my boxers as I did to him too. We where now both fully naked and burning with wanting.

Luke P.O.V

God he looked so good naked. I wanted him to remember his first time as the best felling ever. I slipped one finger in his entry and pulled in and out. Ethan looked to enjoy it so I put another finger in and made his entry bigger. He moaned softly as I rubbed his shaft slowly.

I speed up the pace and fasten my fingers in and out. He moaned louder and I knew that he was about to come. I took him in the mouth and sucked on his shaft. Soon he came and released his cum. He tasted so good. I kissed his soft pink delicious lips.

"Are you ready." He smiled and nodded his head.

I spread his legs open and position myself in between. I entered him slowly not wanting to hurt his. Once I was all in I looked at him and he looked pleased. I started thrusting inside him. It felt so good his wall tightening around my cock. I thrusted deeper into him. On every thrust he arched his back to me helping me get deeper inside his walls making me go crazy. Soon we where moaning loudly and ready to come. I sat up picked him up and straddled him on top of me his legs rapping around me tight allowing me to get all the way in him. We came together moaning loudly in pure pleasure. I kissed him hard and collapsed on top of him. That was the best thing that I had ever felt in my life. I love him so much that I could die this second.

Ethan P.O.V

I looked into his and saw nothing but love for me. It was amazing and wonderful. I heard thunder rambling outside. I hugged Luke tight pulling him as close to me as possible. He laughed and kissed me on my forehead.

"Well I see I distracted you long enough." He chuckled. More thunder came and I buried myself in Luke's chest.

"God I love thunder storms." Luke said embracing me.

When I woke up it was still raining outside. I looked at the clock and it said 8:27 am. I looked at Luke to see his naked body entangled with mine. I tried to jiggle myself out of his embrace but he only tightened his grip around my waist.

"Well that was best night ever." I look up to see Luke awake and smiling at me. I instantly blushed and looked down. He graves my chin and kisses me softly.

"You do know that I will be way more possessive now of you right?" he sounded sad saying that. I look at him and smile.

"Well am glad that you are possessive because it shows that you love me." he looks at me and kisses me.

"That will be correct."

Okay so sorry if this is bad is the first time ever writting something like this so yea. hope you like