How I Fell In Love With My New Brother and I'm A Guy; Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Hey where are you going?" I asked Luke as he when out the door.

"Um just going to you know go out."

"Are you okay?" he looked really nervous.

"Yea just going out. Well I have to go see you later." With that he was gone like the wind. I wonder what he was up to.

"Hey Ethan can you go to the store and buy some milk for me?" mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Why do you need milk?"

"Cause I got these fudge brownies and there really chocolaty and I want some milk." She said with a pouting voice.

"Fine I'll be right back." I as I walked down the street I let my mind wonder. A lot of things popped into my head. My old life my new life what my future life will be like. Then I stopped dead in my tracks. All the blood in my body was now frozen. I wanted to die to be hit by a car anything a wanted to disappear. The site that I was seeing was killing me. I current believe it. Their lips where meeting each other. Luke looked at me his eyes going wide.

"Ethan let me explain..."

"No." I ran back felling the wet tears. Could hear Luke yelling at me to stop but I current I was to hurt I knew it was too good to be true. Nobody will ever love me. He was right but I was just too stupid to forget where I came from. I reached the house and slammed the door shut. I just stood there leaning against the door. I felt my heart scream in pain and agony.

"Ethan what happened was wrong?" mom said running to me giving me a hug.

"He was ... kissing..... her."I said sobbing on her shoulder.

"Who was?"

"Luke!"

"Are you sure?" mom said with a disbelief look.

"Yes I'm sure."

"What did he say when he saw you?"

"Nothing."

"Look Ethan I don't think that Luke did as you say. I mean yes he could have been kissing her but maybe you just showed up at the wrong moment."

"Oh yea I showed up when Luke was kissing another person and he was cheating on me. Yea that was totally the wrong moment."

"No Ethan maybe he was put up to this. Trust me I know Ethan and he hates girls."

"I don't know everything is so crazy." I said grabbing my head.

"Look calm down and think about things okay if not your going to go crazy okay. Ethan let me just tell one thing okay." I nodded my head and she continued. "Luke would do anything for the people he loves. If they ever got hurt or needed help he will be there in a flash. Luke loves you okay so don't ever doubt him." she got up and walked away. I stood there for a few minutes when I heard the door knock. I opened the door to reveal my worst nightmare. Before I could react to anything they grabbed me and covered my mouth. Soon the darkness came and all that came to mind was Luke.

Luke P.O.V

I hated her I hated her she was the biggest bitch alive. I ran home to see if I could talk to Ethan.

"LUKE WHAT DA HELL DO YOU THING YOUR DOING. YOU BROKE ETHAN'S FRAGEL HEART!" mom yelled at me. She walked up to me and slapped me. I guess I deserved that. "Now tell me what really happened."

"Why did you hit me then?"

"Cause I felt like it. Now tell me what happened."

"Okay so I was heading to the bookstore to buy a book that Ethan really wanted for his birthday that's coming up. One my way I ran in to Rose and well she attacked me. Before I knew Ethan was standing there with tears falling down his eyes. I current stop him and I knew it was a bad idea if I chased him so. God I was so stupid!"