How I Fell In Love With My New Brother and I'm A Guy; Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I could not believe my eyes I was going to kill my mom for this. Is she trying to kill me? I current say anything I was 100% speechless. I guess that mom saw the panic in my eyes any decided to break the silence.

"Son this is Ethan and he is your new brother." She said with a smile. After a few minute she gave a look that said "you better say something before I go over there and slap you silly"

"Hi." Was all that came out of my stupid mouth.

"Ethan this is Luke my son. You guys should get to know each other because you guys are sharing the room." Well that was enough for me to snap out of my stupid moment and speak.

"What we can't share a room!"

"Well why not?" mom asked mad.

"Cause we have a spear room." Mom laughed for a few seconds then looked at me.

"Oh yea I forgot to tell you yesterday that that spear room is know my new office." She looked at me with a triumph look.

"Fine." Was the last word that I said then walked back to my room.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door. Opened it and there he was "him." I looked at him for a minute then walked back into my room.

"This is my bed and yours is that one over there." I said pointing to the over bed on the other side of the room. I knew that I will always come to regret the day I asked mom to buy me two beds. He just nodded and walked to his bed. He sat there looking at his hands. Time passed like eternity. I looked at my watch and noticed that only 35 minutes have passed. I current take the awkwardness anymore and decided that I will take a walk. When I reached the door he talked.

"You hate me don't you?'' his voice was so harmonic. I thought about this for a few minute and, no I did not hate him. I hated that I like him so much. I turned around to look at him. His head was looking down and his hands were in a tight grip. I went to go sit down next to him.

"No I don't hate you I'm not that mean." I said jokingly. "Sorry if I gave you the wrong vibe I guess. How about I help you unpack and we go for a walk?" a few seconds passed and he daren't answer. "Don't worry I won't kill you will come back home safe and sound." He looked up at me and smiled and gave me a small little nod. We unpacked and headed for the door. Mom popped her head out of the living room.

"Where are you guys going?"

"For a walk be back in while." I said turning the knob.

"Okay love you."

"Felling not mutual" I said knowing that that will make her feel guilty for a while. Hehe I am so evil.

Okay so I know that is short but I just felt like updating and I'm having trouble with my other stories so I'm working on this one for now.

how do you think the walk is going to go.