Clarity

Savanna POV

Today is the insta prom, which is basically a way that influences are able to get a chance to go to prom. Annie, Riley, Mads, Indi and I are going as a group cause none of us have dates. I have my personal stylist helping me out and the other girls are getting read together, I was going to go with them but Sabrina thought It was a good idea to have a stylist.

-

We get to prom but before we go theres this really cool spot that we can take pictures. "We look good." Indiana said and we all laughed. The place where we are taking pictures was like some sort of temple it was so much fun.

Prom was fun despite Annie being really bumped that Hayden ended up coming with Kenzie so she was a little sad but we managed to cheer her up. We were sitting at "our" table when Carson came up.

"Hey Savanna." He said

"Hey Carson whats up?" I said 

"Um I was wondering if you wanted to come and dance with me?" He asked.

"She would love to!" The girls said at the same time.

"Sure why not." I said and we went to the dance floor. The song Clarity was on.

"You look beautiful tonight." He said and I smiled.

"You look really good too. You clean up nice i see." I teased and he just laughed.

"Always gotta look good never know when you'll find a beautiful girl." He said winking at me.

"Well who's this unlucky girl then. I feel terrible for the girl that has to deal with you." I said and he lightly pushed me.

"Well she's blonde, blue eyes and she's extremely beautiful." he said walking with me to get some drinks.

"Well she must be lucky." I said drinking some punch but it was nasty. "Yeah no punch for me." I said and he laughed and gave me a water bottle.

"How much time do you have left in California." He said. Me and Sabrina are going to New Mexico to film a movie called 'Short Story Long Road' for about 2 months

"About a week. I have to start packing tomorrow. Why whats up?" I asked  as we headed back to where the girls were waiting for me.

"When you get back can I take you on a date. Just you and me unless you want it to be a group thing then it could definitely be a group thing." He said rambling.

"I would love to." I said and Riley came up to us.

"Annie's moms here to take you guys home. There waiting for you. She said and i nodded. 

"Thanks. I'll see you later Carson."

"Later," He said and Riley led me to where Annie and her mom was waiting.

"So.." She said and I shook my head.

"I'll text the group chat about it later." I said and she nodded. We see Annie and Ms.Katie and they took me home.

⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼⟼

Chicken Girls🐣

Me: Carson asked me out.

Mads💙: WHAT!😱

Riley❣️: OHHH😏

Dyl💚: OMG😨

Indi💛: She's growing up so fast😢

Annie💜: I knew it!😌 Mads you owe me 20 bucks🤑

Me: Really you guys betted on me🙄. Unbelievable. But yeah we are going  put when I get back from filming.

Dyl💚: Ohh😏. So does that mean we were right and that you like him?😉

Me: 😶😶😳😳🤐🤐

Indi💛: OMG SHE TOTALLY LIKES HIM

Annie💜: Carvanna is a go

Me: Ew 😑that sounds disgusting😷

Riley❣️: You gave Mads a heart attack😵. She literally passed out.

Mads💙: I did not I had mini heart palpitations😲💓

Me: Ig😂😂😂