Making our way down the stairs, we run into Maka, my soon to be Beta dressed in a dark purple dress and black pumps.

"Well don't you clean up nice." I tease, and she rolls her eyes.

"I could say the same for you, princey."

I chuckle, and I see my grandparents come in as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

"You look dashing darling!" Nonna gasps as she appraises me, adjusting my tie yet again.

"You're practically the spitting image of your father..." Her soft smile has a hint of sadness, but she quickly turns to Sapphira with adoration.

"And you look beautiful dear, a stunning Luna."

"Thank you Nonna."

She then turns to Maka.

"And you look just as lovely Maka."

The sound of the front door opening catches our attention, and the sight of Tony coming in also pulls our attention to the garden in the front yard where the ceremony will take place, the entire setting under the light of the full moon as is ceremonial rule.

"Well, it's time guys. How do I look?" He gestures to his black suit, the collar of the white shirt unbuttoned, and lacking a tie of any kind...definitely his style.

"Handsome Tony, though a bit rumpled." Nonna replies, shaking her head in amusement.

"That's an understatement." Maka mutters, rolling her eyes at Tony and his gelled back hair.

"Oh come on now Maka, you know you love it.." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively, and Maka's growl makes us laugh.

"I'd love to strangle you, that's for sure." She retorts.

"Don't deny the chemistry honey, you know it's there." Tony chuckles out, and I decide to have the event start before Maka murders him. I need a reason to keep him alive...

My grandparents head out first, followed by Tony, and it leaves just me, Sapphira and Maka.

"Well, I need to head on outside, you guys will follow afterwards." Maka walks out, her going through the door exposing the temporary stage set in front of the front yard stone fountain, surrounded by what looks like hundreds of wolves. I take a few deep breaths, and the feeling of Sapphira lacing her fingers with mine helps settles my nerves, I look down to see her smiling up at me.

"I'm nervous too, but we got this baby." She reassures.

"You never cease to amaze me Button."

She squeezes my hand before we head for the door, waiting for Maka to knock on the door for our signal. Once she does, we exit the door and head towards the back of the stage, heading past the fountain and up the stairs with my best friend right behind us.

Clearing the stairs, I recognize a couple of the faces in the crowd of excited faces, some of them being the ones of the warriors that helped me train the past couple of weeks. They seem a bit surprised to see me on the stage.

"I'm truly honored to present to you the soon named Alpha, my grandson Kane Robustelli."

My grandfather announces over the microphone, and the cheers that erupt fill me and Ares with a deep sense of pride. As we stop at the edge of the stage, Nonno waves his hand to call for silence.