"You're lame." I muttered, walking into my bedroom, and pulling on a tank top and shorts. I glanced at my wooden dresser, on the top lay my wedding ring. Even though Sinister told me we'd never see each other again, I kept the ring...it gave me hope.

Hope was the only thing stronger than fear. The hope I had for Sinister coming back to me, outweighed the fear of never seeing him again.

I walked out of my bedroom, watching in amusement as Rachel was digging through Sebastians backpack.

"Where'd he go?" I grinned.

"Bathroom, quick we don't have much time. Let's get us some weed."

I sat down beside her, and froze as she pulled out a gun from his bag.

Well, he was in a gang, obviously he's going to have guns. But Rachel didn't know he used to be in a gang.

"Um.." I glanced at her surprised face "Rach, he's a dealer. Of course he's going to have a gun, it's just a precaution."

Her green eyes were still wide as she held the heavy gun, "I've never actually held one before."

I have, I was a mob bosses wife. I could kick ass, shoot a gun, and smoke weed like there's no tomorrow.

I grabbed the gun from her, sliding it back into his bag and zipping it away, "don't bring it up. He'll get pissed if he finds out you went through his shit."

Just then, Sebastian walked out of the bathroom.

"Well" he grinned at us "since Calla set our lunch on fire, how about we go out for some food?"

Rachel nodded enthusiastically, she loved food just as much as I did. We really were long lost twins.

"PIZZAAA!" Rachel shrieked, running towards the door, Sebastian and I following behind.

"Are you still in the Bratva gang?" I asked him quietly as we walked down the hall.

His face morphed into shock, "What? No."

"Then why do you carry a firearm, blondie? Just tell me if you're still in the gang."

Rachel ran out the front door of the apartment. I swear to god if she drives my car I will shove her down a flight of stairs.

"Three things" He said quietly "One, don't go through my backpack. Two, I carry a gun because I made a lot of enemies when I was in the gang I'm just being safe. And three..."

he stopped at the front door, "don't ask questions you don't want the answers to."

I stayed quiet, walking out into the warmth of the June air. Rachel was waiting patiently outside my car. The car Sinister had left for me. The Audi R8 we had driven in together when we first met.

I hopped in, revving the engine before we took off towards Ricci's pizzeria, they had the FUCKIN BEST barbecue chicken pizza I have ever had.

The car ride consisted of no talking, Rachel took over the AUX and began blasting "Gods Plan" by Drake.

I was thinking about what Sebastian had said to me, he told me not to ask questions I didn't want the answers to, and that scared me. It scared me to think that there was something else going on that I didn't know about. But I didn't press, because he was right. I didn't want to hear the answers.

I parked the car like a mothafuckin boss, and we made our way to the restaurant entrance. It was a typical pizza place, lot's of uncleaned tables, a full bar, and borderline mediocre customer service.

Our waitress looked to be in her twenties, wearing a tight black shirt with the establishments logo printed on it. She had short red hair, her eyes rimmed with glittery eye shadow.