5

Bear was still wet from being given his own bath so I couldn't have him yet. Instead, I carried one of Alpha's shirts and stayed wrapped around him like a koala.

He had dressed me in his pants and shirt over my new underwear and kept me attached all day. Every boring meeting he would rock me to sleep so I could nap while he talked about the pack stuff. For the several hours he did paper work, I sat behind him with my arms and legs around him, typing random letters every once in a while making him chuckle.

He took me down for lunch and I noticed the kitchen was now spotless, he kept me distracted from thinking about it while he made me a sandwich. I was still sore between my legs and knew I would be for a few days.

Finally, we went back to his room and I squealed when I saw my bear waiting for me on the bed with the same scratch he had on his eye before. I hurried to it and cuddled it into my arms as Alpha walked over. He sat beside me and rested his head on my back, listening to my heartbeat.

"Alpha?" I said softly. He hummed in response. "What's name?"

"Jacobi, my love. My name is Jacobi." he put one hand on my stomach to hold me still while he continued to listen.

"Jacobi," I tested the name and felt him smile against my back. It was quiet for a moment.

"You did so good today, Lewana." He said softly. "I was so worried, but you just smiled and kept being yourself."

I wiggled happily at my praise and he laid down, pulling me with him. He laid his head on my chest so he could still listen.

"Why listen?" I asked. He smiled.

"I noticed earlier," he sighed. "Your heart skips a beat. I'm taking you to the doctor tomorrow afternoon, but for now I wanna listen."

It was quiet for a moment then he spoke softly, "beat-beat-b-beat- ... -b-beat-b-beat-beat-beat-beat-beat-b-beat-...-b-beat."

I giggled as he continued tapping out the rythym. I put my hand on his cheek and guided him to my face. He gently kissed me and I deepened it before he could pull away.

I ran my hands under his shirt, across the muscles on his chest and he groaned in response. I broke the kiss and moved to his neck. I gently kissed and nibbled until I was pushed upward on the bed, his face aligned with my stomach.

He lifted the shirt I wore and kissed down my stomach. It was so sweet and gentle until he reached my hips where he forcefully bit and sucked to leave large hickies. I moaned loudly and he growled up at me, making another tingle shoot straight through me. I moaned again as he left another hickey, just above my panty line.

He was up on my neck again in seconds. I moaned louder when he lightly bit the sensitive part of my neck, teasing me. He kissed and licked there, I could tell he want to mark me. I moved my head to the side, giving him more access.

"Oh babygirl," he groaned. I pulled his shirt off and kissed his neck. I lightly nibbled and his hips bucked against mine. I could feel his issue.

"Alpha," I whispered. He looked up at me and I moved my hair, uncovering the place he was supposed to mark and giving him full access.

"Are you sure, baby?" He asked softly. I nodded. "It's so soon."

"Everyone know," I said softly.

"You'll be Luna and we will have to mate soon," he said seriously.

"Safer."

I leaned up and kissed him, biting his bottom lip. I earned a growl from him and he dove onto my neck, gently licking and kissing before his teeth dug into my neck. It was very painful at first and I screamed holding his arm for comfort, but it eased slowly and became pleasurable. He finished and I moaned when he gently licked the blood from my new mark. Every time he touched it, sent tingles through me with force.

He nibbled at the mark and my hips jerked against his. He growled in warning, knowing I wasn't ready for more. I suddenly felt exhausted and grabbed his arm, slightly afraid of being this tired out of nowhere. Maybe something wrong.

"Sleepy," I said looking up at him. His eyes lightened as he looked at my frightened face.

"I know, babygirl, it's just my mark's way of etching into you. It's normal. Let's just go to sleep." He spoke gently and laid down, pulling me close to him. His fingers traced the mark making me feel a few tingles, but mostly lulling me to sleep.

"I love you," he whispered when he thought I had fallen asleep.