They walk in

Will's pov

After a while I started to get to know Bianca and it turns out that she is now a hunter of Artemis. Percy is pretty mad at her since he says that this is the time that Nico needs her most and she's leaving him. They have been going back and forth on whether or not she should be a hunter. Bianca and I became close friends. Nico is actually pretty creepy and scary. Bianca and Percy went on a quest and should come back today. Bianca became a hunter not that long ago and it turns out that she is a child of Hades. I wonder if Nico is a child of Hades too. Everyone is standing at the border waiting for Percy and Bianca to return. Finally Percy comes back but where's Bianca she's not anywhere to be seen. I'm standing next to Nico and I'm guessing he noticed the same thing because he looks confused. Nico runs up to Percy and they start talking. Nico looks devastated then there is a crack that's opening in the ground in front of Nico. Nico just got claimed as a child of Hades. Then he ran away.

////Time skip to after the war with Gaea////

Yes! I got the Nico di Angelo to agree to stay in the infirmary for three days. Well after we had an argument about it but still. Well technically the only reason I won was because I carried him in here. He kept fighting me and he is surprisingly light which isn't good. I'm going to try and get him to eat more. I walk around the infirmary with nothing to do so I go to check on Nico. I knock on the door then walk in and see Nico on the bed putting the pillow over his face and groaning.

"Nice to see you too" I say as I take the pillow off of his head.

"What do you want?" Nico says. It kinda hurt me that he didn't want me in here but I kept a smile on my face.

"I'm checking on you since I just realized that I haven't yet." When I said that he sat up and I must have been glowing because he shields his eyes. I stop glowing then I start to check on him. Then I get an idea of him taking his shirt off then without thinking I say "Take your shirt off."

"W-what why?" Did he just stutter and is he blushing? It's probably just because he's embarrassed right? I notice that he's still waiting for an answer.

"To check your heartbeat and stuff like that." He takes his shirt off and I see scratches on his biceps. My eyes widen then I yell "NICO!" He flinched when he heard me yell so I calmed down. "When were you going to tell me?"

"Right now" he says. Then I start healing up the cuts and was watching Nico have a staring contest with the wall. He is so cute wait where did that come from you only think of him as a friend. Either way I don't know if he's gay and if he is does he like me? When I was done healing Nico someone knocked at the door then they walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Cliff hanger. Who do you think the person is? Let me know. I might make another part as early as later on tonight or as late as next week just depends on how busy I am.