Drunk

Jason's pov

Ok. Ok. I know what you're probably thinking. You're probably like Jason how could you I thought you understood Nico. I do ok? Now you're probably like then why did you make Nico play Never Have I Ever? Just here me out.

So here's the thing we were all planning on this before. We were debating on whether on we should do it or not. Then we all realised that none of us seen Nico drunk. I honestly was going to stop them but my curiosity about how he would act drunk took over.

Well he also agreed to play never have I ever so technically it's not my fault. So that's where we're at now. We all are on our second glass but Nico is on his tenth or something like that. Honestly we all lost count.

Leo is only on his second glass and is acting more drunk than Nico is. Honestly it's hilarious.

We all finish up the glasses that we have since we finished the game.

Leo put his glass down then started making jokes. He started laughing at his own jokes then fell off the couch and fell asleep.

"Ha you guys were all like let's make Nico drunk to see what happens." Then Nico fell off of the couch sleeping.

Will looks at us. "I blame you guys."

"Yeah I would too."

Will picks Nico up and lays him on his lap. I guess he knew that Nico was most likely going to throw up sooner or later. Nico throws up over the side of the arm of the couch while Will rubs circles on his back.

So that was sooner than expected.

Piper lays her head on my shoulder. I lay my head on her's.

Nico looks at all of us. "I hate you all more than words can express."

He lays his head on Will's shoulder. I don't think he noticed though.

I look over at Percy who is flirting with Annabeth then I notice that he's drunk too.

"So are you single?" Percy asks Annabeth.

"No."

Percy starts crying and saying 'why?'.

It was honestly hilarious but I have a feeling that his emotions are unstable so I didn't laugh. No one else did either for that matter.

I look over at Nico who still has his head on Will's shoulder but he is now sleeping too. I smile at Will and Will blushes.