Can you surf?

Nico's pov

I looked at Bianca and after a moment of silence she said, "I like Thalia." My eyes widened and then I hug her then mumble, "I like Percy." As if on cue someone knocked the door. I stand up and open the door and see Percy. "Hey Chiron told me to show you guys around." Bianca stood up and came over then said "I already know my way around camp but Nico doesn't." I look at her then back at Percy. "Come on I'll show you around," he stated. I nodded and walk out of the cabin then close the door. "Where to first?" I ask. "Um how about the infirmary?" He replied but it sounded like a question. "I highly doubt I will ever need to go there." He raised an eyebrow, "Why do you say that?" "I walk it off not heal it." Percy rolled his eyes. "Have fun with that so how about the ocean then?" "Sure I want to ask you a few questions anyway." We walked down to the ocean. "You wanted to ask questions so go ahead," he said as we sat down on a log. "You're a son of Poseidon right?" He nodded in response. "Can I see your pen?" He looked fascinated when I said that. "Sure," he said as he handed me the pen. I examined it. Uncapped it then I capped it again. I guess I looked fascinated because he smiled. I asked him a few more questions mostly involving things like water. I finally came to an Annabeth question. "Are you and Annabeth dating?" He shook his head no. I went back to water questions. "Since you're a son of Poseidon can you surf?" Will was now near us and busted out laughing. He was wearing a surfer shirt.