Chapter 17: Fun with the Mikaelsons

Start from the beginning

"Le coppie in particolare," Caroline managed as they both ignored Kol's scoff.

"Here it comes." He said, and Caroline couldn't tell if he was referring to the couple in front of him or the language they were speaking.

"Che scappare a paradiso."

"Che scopare a paradiso."

Kol guffawed loudly, while Klaus chuckled lowly in her ear, and Caroline found herself both irritated and turned on.

"Slower then," Klaus murmured languidly, and she jolted her elbow backwards into his ribs.

"Che scappare"

"Che scopare"

More laughter.

"Alright, what is so funny?" Caroline growled.

"Sweetheart, scappare," Klaus said, underlining the word with his finger while rolling the 'r' in a way that made her want to roll his tongue against hers. "means to escape."

"Of course." Caroline answered. "That's why its an article about escaping on holidays."

"Oh I don't think that's what you were saying, darling." Kol chortled, biting into a slice of cantaloupe.

"Har de har, you clown." Caroline stuck her tongue out at him with a frown.

"Say scappare."

"Scopare."

Kol laughed.

"All right, I'm going to throttle you in a second." Caroline threatened with a growl that just made Kol smirk.

"You'll what, scopare me?"

"Enough, Kol." Klaus snarled lowly, and Caroline scowled.

"What is going on?"

"Scappare is to escape, scopare," She could feel Klaus smirk against her ear before the teeth scraped her lobe gently. "means to fuck."

"What?" Her eyes widened.

"To screw, in slightly more gentile terms."

"Oh god...then I wasn't saying something about couples escaping to paradise...I was saying something about – "

"Something slightly different, yes." Kol grinned, and Caroline blushed.

"Urgh, that's so embarrassing." She said, tilting her head back to rest on Klaus' shoulder.

"I suppose I'll just have to teach you Italian properly, then." Klaus said, brushing a kiss on her long neck.

"I have not had enough coffee for this." Kol grunted, pouring more into his cup.

"Speak for yourself, I haven't even had my morning caffè Italiano." Rebekah chimed in, strutting in immaculately as always and taking the pot from Kol. "Morning, slut." She called towards Caroline, who gave her a scowl.

"Not very kind to our guest, Rebekah." Elijah chided, carrying in a plate of bruschetta and toast. "Good morning, fair Caroline."

"Morning Elijah." Caroline smiled warmly, attempting to leave Klaus' embrace to help his older brother carry in the food, but Klaus snatched her back at the last minute and wrapped his arms around her waist so she was trapped with her back pressed against his beautifully sculpted chest once more.

"Do you mind?" She said, not quite irritated.

"Not at all." He crooned, nibbling the tip of her ear so she squirmed slightly, trying not to embarrass herself in front of his family along with everything else.