" sir the files" he was working on some papers and didn't look at me at all , sometimes i wonder how can he pull that face easily like that, for god sake man i need some of your courage !!

" don't be nervous " he finally lifted his head looking at me 

"humm"  and in a quick movement he pulled my hand and i was sited on his lap

" LEE DONGHAE!!" my gasped and hit his chest, i can never predict this man he keeps on surprising me with his acts, a second ago  he seemed not affect in any way and in a blink of an eye i was sitting on his lap 

" someone might see us Donghae !! let me go" but as if i didnt say anything 

" why are you so nervous just tell me !! is it because of tonight? "

even if i wanted to tell you, in this situation i could never do it you idiot !! can't you see i am super uncomfortable !!

 " no, i am not "

" yes, you are " see told ya!!  who am I kidding he won't let me go till i speak, he can be thick sometimes, but i loved him anyway

" it's .. it's just that i am scared ... you know i am not used to this kind of ... you know this rich people parties and stuff" he smiled 

" don't worry i will be there with you !!"

i wanted to say that i was afraid that i will embarrass him, but of course, i couldn't  

" still i feel like i don't belong there "

" you belong to me and you will be with me forever, those are just formalities, if you are not comfortable we can just ditch the party and stay home, i can think of more interesting things we can do" and he winked at me, he is really something special!

"no ! we are going and i don't know what to do with this dirty mind of yours " and i smiled hitting his head slightly.

we arrived at his house or should i say mansion, the house was tremendous, hug and incredibly beautiful, it looked like something from a fairytale but from the 21st century, and it was filled with charming elegant people that every piece of their clothing would've covered my whole education's tuitions. Donghae didn't let go of me not for a second he was holding my hand and sometimes wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him if we were talking to a group of people , he introduced me to every and each one of them as " y/n my girlfriend " and i couldn't be happier, i felt like my presence there was important to him and he gave me all of his attention he even sometimes just looked at me and ignored whoever was talking to him . all the attendees were of course without a doubt rich and famous even some foreigners and i have no fucking idea who they were .

" Donghae " someone called from behind and Donghae turned and smile at the sight of a man coming our way, he was tall and very very handsome. 

" i am glad you came man " and they hugged each other, then he looked at me 

" and this must be y/n !! I am really happy to finally meet you " and he hugged me as well and i froze in my spot, this must be Siwon because Donghae doesn't seem to be bothered, 

" thank you, nice to meet you too"

" i am sure he keeps talking about me right" 

" sorry he never did" and we all laughed 

" sorry body I don't have time for you now " 

" yeah sure lover boy, anyway i hope you enjoy today's party y/n , only you not him " he teased his friend