"This is so cute." I exclaimed as we approached the blue house.

"It is, I love coming here every year. It's such a nice change from the country." Lytrell said rolling the rest of my bags in. Everyone insisted that I do nothing but drive since I'm pregnant.

"Thank you, you didn't have to do that, Christopher could've."

"Girl please," she rolled her eyes. "Chris to damn busy playing beach volleyball out there with all the boys."

I turned around and peeked outside the window, and there he was having the time of his life.

I kissed my teeth. "Now he's gonna want to come to the beach every damn day."

"Why can't he?"

"Who's going to drive him from Manhattan to Rhode Island everyday? Not me."

She laughed. "You're too much Kyrie, but go ahead and get settled. We're probably gonna head out somewhere to eat soon."

"Alright, nothing spicy though please. My body can't handle that."

"I understand, I'll make sure the family knows of your request." She grinned. "I'll go call the boys in."

At dinner

"Thank you." I said sitting in the chair Chris had pulled out for me.

We were all seated at a huge table in the back of the restaurant. Chris, Royalty, and I were seated right across from his mother, Lytrell, and his biological dad who came with his step wife who Chris and I both absolutely loved.

"Kyrie, I just wanted to say on the behalf of all of us, thank you for bringing him back to us. We've really missed him." Christopher's dad spoke.

"It's no problem at all Mr. Brown—"

"Call me Clinton, you're apart of the family now." He smiled genuinely.

I smiled back before glancing down at my menu.

"Why is all the food on here raw?"

"Oh, it's a Japanese grill. They bring you the food raw and you cook it yourself on these little grills they have on the table sweetheart." Clinton's wife explains.

"Oh, I've never had anything like this before."

"Neither have I, Clinton and I have always wanted to try it out." She smiled up at him and he grinned back.

I admired their relationship, I really hope Chris and I will grow old together with 27 grandchildren one day.

"Aye Kyrie, how long have you been knocked up anyway?" Barry, Christopher's cousin spoke up.

"Not long, about 2 months."

"So this is a birthday sex baby is what I'm hearing?"

"What?"

"Everybody know Chris' birthday is in early May and it's early July now, girl you ain't fooling nobody." He said causing everyone at the table to burst out into laughter.

I chucked nervously sinking back down into my chair. I don't like thinking about Chris and I's first time, somebody almost walked in on us.

"Y'all stop embarrassing the poor girl." Lytrell scolded them turned to me. "But really Kyrie? This is a birthday sex baby? I expected better from you." She chuckled

"Actually I have a question of my own." Joyce spoke up causing everyone to quite down. "How're you going to deal with this new baby? I mean with Chris being the way he is and all, you aren't scared that maybe the child will end up like him?"

"Mama don't—"

I cleaned my throat. "Actually I haven't thought about that at all. Not every parent puts their child in life threatening situations for dick Joyce."

The whole room was now dead silent.

"Y'all just gonna let her disrespect me like this?"

"It is true, Joyce. You have no room to go on and judge her when she's done more for Christopher in a few months than you've done in your whole life." Clinton spat.

"You know what." She stood up. "I think I'll skip dinner tonight, y'all have fun."

We all watched as she angrily stormed out of the restaurant. Soon conversation started back up again and everything was back to normal.

____

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that this book should be ending relatively soon.

Also, I need a book cover done and fast so if y'all know of anyone on here or on instagram that makes them give me their @ in the comments!