The Besties (Dean Ambrose)

Brooke was walking backstage in brand new ring gear. It was her first week in WWE and she was nervous about what people were going to think about her. She only had one person who she knew and that was Jonathan Good.

Brooke and Jon had wrestled in CZW together and they traveled together. They became close and did almost everything together until he moved onto a different promotion.

The young woman keep walking, thinking about everything and she accidentally ran into someone. She fell on her butt and her cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," she said. She looked up to see Jon and she smiled. He seemed to know who she was too because he said, "Brooke?"

"Yeah it's me," she responded. "Long time no see."

"True that. What are you doing here? Did you get signed?"

"Yeah I did. This is my first week and I have yet to have a match. I'm so nervous about it. I don't even know why."

Jon smiled at her and said, "How would you feel if I asked Vince if I could be apart of your first match? I could talk to him about scheduling an intergender match tonight."

"Really you could do that?!" Brooke shrieked.

"Well maybe. Come with me and we'll see."

They both walked down the hall into Vince's office. Jon walked into the room confidently while Brooke walked in shyly. She wasn't very comfortable around her new boss yet.

"Hey Mr. McMahon I noticed that my friend Brooke here hasn't had her first match yet and I was wondering it we could book an intergender match tonight. Is that okay?" Jon asked.

"Yeah I was trying to figure out how to debut her and what a way to do it with you by her side. It makes her stand out and I like that," Vince said. He was all for the idea which made Brooke feel happy.

"Thank you Mr. McMahon. When will we be on?"

"Next. This match is almost over so hurry. I hope you don't disappoint me Brooke."

"I hope I don't either. I'm going to try my best."

"Then I'll get you the best. You'll be going against Paige and uhh... Seth Rollins."

"Thank you," Brooke said and they rushed to Gorilla.

Jon's music blasted through the arena and they walked out. The crowd was curious to who the girl standing next to him was but they liked her. She was standing next to one of the biggest babyfaces of the business.

Jon and her climbed into the ring and decided who was going first as Paige and Seth made their way down. As Seth walked down he made sure to glare at both Jon and Brooke.

"I'll go first," Brooke said. "I have things to prove."

"Okay. Watch out for Seth though. He is sneaky and backstabbing so be careful." Jon warned.

Brooke shook her head and got in the ring with Paige.

The bell rang and they locked up. Paige over powered her and threw her over by Jon in the corner of the ring.

"Come on Brooke!" Jon cheered.

Paige ran over to Brooke and Brooke put her foot out and kicked Paige in the stomach. Paige folded over. Brooke took advantage and got up. She kicked Paige in the side and pulled her into the middle of the ring and pinned her.

Before the referee even got to two someone pushed her off of Paige.

It must have been Seth, she thought. And she was proven right when she saw him towering over her about to hurt her.

Jon came from behind him and threw him out of the ring. He went to deal with him outside the ring.

Brooke got up right as Paige came over to her and gave her a roundhouse kick to the face. To finish off the match she used Seth's finisher and then I pinned Paige to win the match.

Jon rolled in and hugged her.

"You did it!!!"

"I know. Thank you for helping me with the Seth problem."

"It was my pleasure. The jerk didn't need to touch you. He only did it because he knows I like you."

"What?"

"I like you!!! I always have."

He came closer to her face and their lips touched. They moved in sync as the crowd whistled.

What a way to debut, she thought pulling away smiling.