Baby (Dolph Ziggler)

"Can we talk about something alone Kayla." Dolph said.
"Okay." You said walking over to Dolph and away from Brie and Nikki.
"What do you need?" You said.
"I think we should start trying for a kid, we been together for along time and I think it's time to start." You said.
"Nick, I don't know I really want a kid just not yet. I just won the Divas Championship as my career is just kicking off." You said.
"Kayla its now or never. Your not going to want kids later on when your career is over and I really want one." He said starting to get aggravated.
"Babe we can't start now and you know that. We still need to use protection, okay?" You said.
"No not okay. Kayla I really want a kid and I don't think your getting it!" He yelled a little.
"No what I get is that your being a real a** right now. If you really cared about me you would now what my career means to me." You said starting to tear up.
"Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry, it's just I want a baby with you thats all." I said.
"And I want to continue with my career." You said.
"I know I'm sorry we can hold off on the baby thing for a little while." He said kissing you.
"Thank you Dolph, I love you." You said.
"I love you to." He said kissing you again.