Chapter 19:To Close To My Baby

We are dressed in our Black,clothing again."got the money"I asks The twins nod.

"Are you sure your okay Lexi"I look at Bobby.

"yes so lets go,"I have my knife,and the gun.We walking into the building looking for anyone.

"you came,I new you would"I turn around to see,Tony.

"couldn't miss it"I smirk,got I hate this man.

He glares at "so after everything,getting hit from your own mother you still told people,so much for secret,and on top of that you told people about Abby"He yells

"what else was I suppose to do,sit back while I watch destroy the rest of my family."I growl.

He laughs"ha.ha since when has the Landshore's been your family."he laughs.

"since I started getting fat,"His eye land on my stomach "and right now I am in not mood,to listen to this shit,so what is it you want"I yell.

"well,what have I always wanted"he glares."for my family to be happy,and I prefer you over Abby,and Tristan was always happy around you"he smirks.

"so you killed her so,I would be with your son"I ask dumbfounded and he nod.

"she was going to kill you Alex,you should be happy"

"happy,I hate him,I hate you,I hate this whole family and you should all be dead."I say stepping forwards.But he pulls out his gun

"don't came any closer"he say,and other pull out his gun,placing them at my men."where's my money Lexi"another person voice rings in my ears.I look over to Tristan."Money Lexi"

"I don't fucking have it,I don't carry that amount of cash in my pockets"I yell.

"right maybe we should check"he smirks,I glare at him,

"touch me and watch what happen's"I glare.

"what can a girl like you do Lexi,baby you useless around me"he smirks,placing his hands around my waist,

to close to my baby.I bring my knee up hitting him,making him groan,than I punch him making him fall.

I quickly grab out my gun.Placing it on Tony."Everyone put down the fucking gun's now"I scream,and they do as I say,I smirk.Looking over at Tony."Any last words."I ask.as everyone watches me.

"Yes,"he looks to the crowd "I know your there Steve,and I want to say,your wife was pretty good,I know why you had to kids now"he smirks.I pull the trigger making him fall.

"that was fall my sister"I smirk and pull the trigger again"and that was for me,Chris and the rest of my family for making our life a living hell,which is exactly where your going"I hear the sirens blare through the rundown warehouse.

"Lexi,we have to go,now"I hear people yelling in the distance,as they run,but I just stood there staring."Lexi"I look at Chris.

"I love you Alexandra,"I smile

"I love you to,but you have to go please"he nod pecking my lips before running away.

"drop your weapons and hands above your head"I face the door,doing as he say.

Getting taken to the police car,all I could see was the body,than my Family's face as I did it.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Please vote,comment

~Tylah