Chapter 10:Hello Princess

 "I am going to crush you babe"Jake looks at me smirking.I glare

We are getting ready to race,believe me nothing is going wrong,I am going to beat this bitch.

"like to see you try babe"I reply.I turn around walking to the boys.

"Lexi phone"Bobby says,handing me the phone.

"Hello"I ask.Waiting for a reply"Alex,where are you"my fathers voice yells,though the phone"

"Dad,what up,i'm at the street"I say."oh thank fuck, be careful Lexi"he answers 

"Why whats going on dad"

"There here Lexi,and there not giving up with out a fight,just be careful please,and get home as soon as possible"My dad answers .

"sure"I reply,hear the Asher say its time to go.My father hangs up,and I hand the phone back."There here"I say and they look at me in shock.

*-*

After the race,that I won,we headed home,"Dad"I yell,walking through the front door,which the boys follow.

"He just left,to the warehouse"I look over to Chris standing in the doorway,I nod.

"do we go there Lex"Tommy,ask and I nod,walking out the door

"where you going."Chris shouts.

I look over to him"to find my dad,you coming"I ask,he looks at me but nods.

We all jump in our cars.

Bobby & Kevin

Timmy & Tommy

Asher & Zane

Marcus & Mason

Me & Chris.

Driving to the warehouse,we left last so the other's are in front of us."What up with you,you seem off."Chris ask me.

"you don't no shit about me so don't think you do"I growl.

"And the fucking mood swings,are not something that happens everyday,god your so annoying Alex"

"I'm annoying,what about you,Chris,your the one who storms back into my life,I was fine without you here"I yell

"there you go again,one minute you are happy,than you biting off my fucking head,I don't know what I did,Alex help me understand,explain"he yells at me.

"your here that's what you did,you came back you where suppose to be gone"I scream.

"well I can't change that Alex,I can't change the fact that i'm here,I can't do that sorry"

I sigh pulling up at the jumping out slamming the door,walking not waiting for him.

I run in my fathers office,looking for him."Hello princess"someone whispers,me knowing it not my father I tense up.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Please,vote,comment

~Tylah