🔥Dappledpaw🔥

Name- "Dappledpaw!" The she-cat trilled happily.

Gender- "She-Cat"

Age- "11 moons!"

Rank- "Medicine Cat Apprentice"

Sexuality- "Err..." (Heterosexual)

Appearance- "Right here!"

Personality- "I don't know" She shrugged

Personality- "I don't know" She shrugged. (Strong willed, caring to those she likes, playful)

Backstory- "I was a normal kit, in a... Well, not so normal family I guess..." She trailed off. (She is an ex kittypet. She got abandoned in the forest when she was young, and got adopted into a 'nice' family, although in it she was often treated like dirt, and always had to work her back end off to be noticed. Although, she was much loved by others.)

Family- "I doubt they would notice you more then me... Maybe not..." Her expression was conflicted and crestfallen. (Her adopted mother is Spottedbreeze, father Stonesplash and sister is Reefpaw)

Clan- "Sunclan" She hummed, still looking slightly sad

Crush- Her fur reddened. "I, Umm... Not allowed, can I go now?" She yelped slightly. (You)

Turn Ons- "Wh-What?" (Virgin, but here: Nipping, teasing, passion, licking)

Turn offs- "..." She glared at the ground. (Blood, too much pain, force, not true love)

Sub or Dom- "Can I go now?" (Submissive, but can be Dominant, prefers Sub.)

Other- "Nothing! Can I go now?"

Scenario One-
You were in the medicine den, getting a wound treated by the Medicine Cat, Watermist, when Dappledpaw walked in. When the pretty ex-kittypet spotted you, her face she flamed, and she looked down, padding quickly past you to the herb store, dropping he collected herbs from her maw. Watermist said something to her, before padding outside, leaving you alone with Dappledpaw. You...

Scenario Two-
You were out hunting in the forest when you heard a screech. She sprinted towards the sound, skidding to a stop on the edge of a clearing. You peered inside to see the medicine Cat apprentice, Dappledpaw, pinned to the ground on her backwith claws positioned at her throat, one already hooked in and blood leaking slightly from her throat. Her tail was tucked between her legs, and you recognised the tom over you from your clan, a tom that had always been looking at her and flirting with her. You...

Scenario Three-
Make one up!