Rules

1). I'm ok with smut. But, I do not want this taken down, so smut goes to pm. Just say; (Want to move to PM?) And I will oblige.

2). Don't be difficult. If I don't accept your cat because of something, don't argue with me please. I've had things like that in the past, and it's... Unpleasant. You know whether I'm talking about you or not.

3). Add drama. I'm ok at making drama, but not the best. I'm sorry if I get bored of your roleplay. I prefer to dramatic to under dramatic.

4). Follow these rules. If you break one, you will get a warning, because yes, mistakes happen. Two, you will not be replied to in a while. Three, I will delete the chain, although you can start a new roleplay. The first password is Glow in the dark. Put it in the other section. If you break more rules, then I will mute you, and I WILL be checking in case you made a new account to squirm back into the roleplay.

5). Tags. Ok, I dislike replying late, but don't spam me. Please, tag every 15 or so minutes. But before that, see if I'm online. I have a life, school, and different types of programs. It's easy as (1, 2, 3 😉) going onto my profile and checking my feed.

6). Ok... I don't like when people roleplay wrong. Don't use stars **, it's hard to understand, and I don't like it. Password two is bubbles, put it next to password one. Also, a few other things I don't like. Here are some examples.
Correct-
Rainfeather stretched, padding out of the warriors den and looking around, the sun warming up her silvery pelt.
Wrong-
Rainfeather: *Padded outside* *Stretched*
I padded outside, stretching as the sun warmed up my beautiful pelt.

7). Spelling. Ok, now here's a problem.
Correct-
Rainfeather
Moonclan/MoonClan
Pebblestar
Wrong-
RainFeather
Moon clan
Pebble star
I understand the pain of autocorrect, so I won't be as strict on this rule, but try to get it right...

8). Feedback! Always tell me something I need to improve on, just try not to be rude about it. Also, feel free to suggest characters!

9). This is a romance roleplay, ok? If you didn't read the title, like some people haven't...

Form (*=Optional)
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Rank-
Sexuality-
Appearance (Links and Tags Accepted)-
Personality-
*Backstory-
Family-
*Crush (Yup, the cat can have a crush on a different character, as long as the cat you're roleplaying with becomes their mate.)-
Smut?- (Yes or no)
If yes:
Turn Ons-
Turn offs-
Sub or Dom?-
Other-

Tags

birchstar27
WarriorCatStuffzz
warriorfanlover2018
shadethewarrior
SinceX
_Frostpelt_
IvyFoxx
Ivytailthecat
-EmberWing-