♥Lesbian?♥ JA

Before anyone reads this im warning you..there IS smut in this.

YOUR POV

"Hey babygirl." Sydnie came over to me and pecked my lips.

"Hey mamí..where are you going?" I rubbed my eyes as she continued to get ready in front of the mirror.

"I'm going to go pick up my little brother Jack and the rest of his friends." Syd said sitting down putting on her black and white checker board vans.

"Oh ok." I got up to strech and walk to the bathroom and do my little morning routine.

"Princess I'll be back in a bit."  She yelled leaving

♥♥30 minutes later

When I got done with everything I put on one of her jackets, left my hair messy, and some grey boy shorts with a pair of grey socks

By the time I was completely finished I heard the door open along with a sires of laughter.

SYDNIE POV

As soon as I left the house i got a text message from my brother.

Curly fry😋: aye syd u otw?

Syd the science kid😂: mhm
Read at 6:30

I put my phone away and headed over to the boys' house.

♥♥skip the pick up and now back at the house♥♥

"Oh my gosh who farted!?" I covered my nose as we all got out of my car and walked to the door.

"Zach!!!" They all laughed pointing at a "clueless" Zach.

"Hey! In my defince its always better out then in." He laughed as well.

"Hell naw. That was deadly." I unlocked the door.

"I don't think you guys have ever met my girlfriend Y/n have you?" They all looked at me with shocked expressions.

"So no? Ok" I took off my shoes sitting them by the door as well as my keys.

"Babygirl!" I called for her.

"I'm coming mamí!" I smiled hearing her little foot steps as she ran down the stairs jumping down the last one.