Collapsed - Chapter 15

(Applejack's POV)

"But.." Rainbow Dash looked down.

"But what, dear?" Her mom asked me. I looked at Rainbow, she looked like she was even more nervous.

"You know, nevermind. I'd love to." she "smiled". I could see right through that girl at most times, but something was wrong with her, and she wasn't showing it enough for me to put my hoof on it.

"Wonderful, but of course, we need to thank your father for him taking care of you all these years." My mother said.

"NO! HE DOESN'T DESERVE A THANK YOU. THAT DUMB SON OF A-" Rainbow seemed to have lost her temper, and went cool again.

"I mean.. hehe.. whatever you want, whatever, i don't care, it's nothing." She shrugged like she didn't scream anything.

"Well, Dash," her father began, "I will spek to Spectrum and see if we could have you for this last year before you turn eighteen. Also, I forgot to ask, how old are you, Applejack?" he finished.

"Almost 19, sir. My older brothers 20, and my little sister is going to be 12 soon. My crazy Granny, taking care of us, she needs a break I tell ya." I say as Rainbow is more conversating with her mom. I decided to make small talk ith her father.

"Why does your Granny take care of you all? That truly must be a handful." Her father asked me.

"My ma and pa died when I was just a young filly. I've grown pretty independent and hardworkin', along with my siblings. We have been able to cope very well due to the Apple family bein' as big as a full fruit bat." I explained to him.

"I am very sorry to hear that, Applejack. But if Rainbow loves you, we love you too, so no matter what, you will have the Rainbow family with you as well as the Apples." he smiled.

"And y'all also have the Apple family." I responded.

"Well, we have to head home now, thank you for meeting us, Rainbow, and Applejack. We will be calling you, Rainbow, so we can take you in for a year or so." her mothersmiled at both of us, before both of her parents flew off to their home in Cloudsdale, north of where Rainbow's was.

"I knew they would just love ya, sugar cube." I looked at my Dash.

"They're.. just amazing.." Rainbow put on a weak smile.

"Just like ya are, huh?" I wrapped my hoof around her. She blushed. But she didn't look so well, health wise, not her, she's gorgeous no matter what.

"Do ya feel okay, Dash?"

"I.. don't know.." She was binking slowly. We walked into Sweet Apple Acres.

"C'mon, ya are goin' to bed, ya don't look good." I told her. We had made it halfway up the stairs.

And that's when she collapsed.

Out of nowhere!

"GRANNY!!" I yelled for my Grandmother, I didn't know what was wrong with her. I didn't know what she was allergic to, she never told me, could it be an allergy to something? Did she eat something gone bad? Did she hurt herself?

"Granny's out, AJ, what's wr- OH CELESTIA!" Big Mac looked at Dash.

And I finally saw what was wrong.

Her eyes were slightly opened, her magenta drained from them.

Her wing looked swollen, and it looked like it hurt her.

She had a fever to add onto the worse part..

She couldn't get up.

'

'

'

EEEEkEkEEeeeeKEKEEeekEKEKEKEk

i have nothing to say rlly but.. uh..

OH
I went to a corgi convention today and I am here to tell you.

IF YOU OWN A CORGI, YOU ARE THE LUCKY ONE.

CAN. I. HAVE. IT.

thx.

- Desperate for a Corgi Gamer Craze