Loud

Hizashi Yamada is loud. Everyone knows that. There's not a day that he won't not stop talking. Blabbling stuff some wouldn't really care. Yamada can be annoying and loud at the same. After days of him pestering you. You were getting ticked off on not knowing how to shut him up.

The worst part, he was your partner in an experiment thing your teacher gave and you were forced to go to his house for you both to make it. On the way to his home, the blond wont stop talking. Blabbling stuff that happened on that day and you responding some grunts or small words.

You were considering on jumping on the road and hope a car would crashed into you. Atleast you would escape Yamada's babbles. But in the end, you did not do it...

By the time you both got to his home, he immediately dragged you to his room. You were ready to do some research and discussion on the project but Yamada? Nope. He didn't and even forced you to watch a movie with him. Saying that you both can do it another day since the deadline was still two weeks. You eventually gaved up on trying and just watched the movie with Yamada...

The movie you both watched was some comedy thing that Yamada would occasionally point out some stuff on the movie. You wouldn't admit it, but you quite enjoyed the movie Yamada choose but there was a particular scene that caught your eye. It was a small scene where the main was talking some stuff when his partner kissed him in the middle of his talking and made him quiet...

《☆》

A soft sigh left your lips as you continue to set your gaze on the book infront of you. Your eyes fascinated by the words that you read as a small smile formed on your lips. You felt the world disappear as you continue to read your book.

It was peaceful. Silent. Quie-

"HEY [LAST NAME]!!!"

Disregard the last sentence...

An annoyed sigh left your lips as you closed the book you were reading. Gently placing on top of the desk, your shoulder slumped as you felt arms snaked around your neck.

"Ne, [Last name], did ya miss me?!?"

Yamada screamed on your right ear as he tighten his embrace on you. You closed your eyes as you sighed again.

"Unfortunately,"

The tired male began as he opened his eyes and tried to wiggle out of the tight embrace of the blond. Yamada seemed to not mind the male's struggles and even tighten his grip. A dorky grin formed on his lips as he basically put all of his weight on the poor male.

"I did not."

Came the blunt answer of the [Hair color] haired male. Yamada seemed to choke on his spit as he hurriedly unwrapped his arms off the male and dramatically made a silly pose. His arms were in the air and one of his leg was off the ground, the other one balancing him. His triangular glasses in a weird angle as he looked at the male with horror and betrayal.

"B-b-- WHY?!?"

Another sigh left your lips as you stood up and began gathering your stuff as the loud blond continue to blabble on you not missing him and what knot. After minutes past, you finished packing, the blond was still blabbling. Unfortunately...

Your right eye twitched in annoyance as Yamada seemed to not notice your annoyed form walking towards him as he continue on his talk about you not missing him.

"-- friend, how could not miss m--"

Yamada didn't manage to finish his sentence when he felt his necktie getting pulled and warmth enveloped his lips. His whole face slowly brightened in a shade of red as his green eyes widen. When you finally let go of the gapping male. You gave him an unimpressived look. Yamada seemed to just stare at you with an embarrassed one.

"Finally, you've shut up..."

You muttered as you were turning away and walk to your bag when someone grabbed the back of your uniform. Feeling someone pressed behind you, you turned your head to the side, enough to see Yamada hiding behind your uniform. His ears seemed to be in the color red, making you know his still embarrassed.

A soft smile slowly formed on your lips as you kept still and just let Yamada hide behind you. It was one of the tactic you always do when he doesn't keep quiet and it always works...

《☆》

Everyone knows Yamada is loud and an annoying pain in the ass. But atleast you know how to shut him up now. And it works perfectly...

All because of a stupid movie you and Yamada watched that helped you find a solution on him being loud...