Untitled Part 6

Erika's POV

I was at the ice rink waiting, it was cold and I was shivering, regretting my decision of a light hoodie.

Suddenly I felt slightly warmer as someone had thrown a scarf over my shoulders, I turned to see Natalya, her beautifully rare smile was plastered on her lips. I smiled, "Thanks, its cold in here."

"It's an Ice rink, were you expecting anything different?"

"N-no, I just...I guess I didn't think about it." I looked down.

"Then I'm glad I bought an extra jacket and scarf." She handed me the jacket, it was light but warm and fuzzy, I thanked her and we got skates, well she put on her skates and I rented some, having never ice skated before now. 

When we finally got on the ice I was a bit wobbly, I could hardly stand let alone move, Natalya held my hand though I dragged her down with me a few times. By the time I got the hang of it and she let me go she was doing all sorts of spins and jumps I didn't know the names of.

I smiled as I skated over to the wall, I leaned up against it and watched her, she was excellent at skating, I must admit. And though I had just begun I knew I couldn't be that good, she had clearly been doing this for years. 

I started to skate around again, going back and forth between the two ends of the rink when my skate slipped from beneath me and I fell on my arm.

A loud snap could be heard across the rink, seeing as there were only about five people there including me and Natalya. I fell on my arm and now it was bent at an odd angle, I was crying, Natalya was helping me up from the ground and she took me outside the rink. She took off my skates and took me to the hospital, for most of the car ride I was crying and mumbling "Nat, I'm ok." Though I knew I wasn't exactly 'Ok'. 

We had found out my arm was broken, the hospital called my brother, completely under the impression both Natalya and I were younger than we claimed. I mean we're both pretty short, just over five feet tall. 

When my brother arrived he didn't get mad at Nat like I expected him to. Though I could see the cold glares he was sending her I was relieved he wasn't yelling.

I had to get a cast, they let me choose the color so I chose pink, after I got the cast Natalya asked me if I was ok.

"Yeah, I'll get the cast off on who months."

My brother came into the room after talking to some nurse with pigtails, glasses and a funny British accent. He turned to Natalya and said, "You can leave now." In a cold tone.

'Bruder-"

"Erika it's fine, and sorry about your arm. I still hope I could see you soo.' She said hopefully, giving me a small smile, a smile I realized she gives no one else.

"I'd love to, though I don't think skating is exactly aa good idea for next time."

She shrugged and walked away, I hesitated then walked quickly after her, catching her hand with my not broken hand, she turned around, looking confused, I only smiled and kissed her cheek. 

Her face turned red, which was easily seen with how pale she is. Before she said anything I turned and walked back to my brother, her going in the opposite direction.

((So my plan failed and this was late as all hell, but it was cute so spare my life))