Luise Knows All

(Boop-Snowpea (aka my fab editor who hasn't been editing my shit because I haven't asked her because I'm lazy))

Natalya's POV

I woke up on valentines day to the smell of waffles. Great, Kat invited Emma over.

It's not that I don't like Emma. It's just I didn't want to deal with anyone. Plus, if Emma's here then Luise and Ned are here, and since it's valentines day Lizzie will be here. And no doubt that Toni will probably steel Ned away and me and Luise will be lonely single idiots.

I was correct, as I walked into the kitchen Emma was making food, Ned was standing in a corner and Luise and Elizaveta were sitting on the counter. That's my sister for you, on valentines day she invites her girlfriends and Emma's brothers. My own siblings were sitting in the living room. Ivan was calling Yao, who couldn't come over because his brother had taken their shared car. Katyusha was waiting on the couch for the delicious waffles Emma was making.

Breakfast was done shortly after, halfway threw Ned got a call from Antonio and he left to go on some valentines day date. Ivan decided he would surprise visit Yao today and my sister and her girlfriends were doing gushy relationship stuff (AKA talking about later plans.) Meanwhile, Luise and I both just wanted to sleep.

I don't know Luise well. But every time he was dragged along we usually hug out and avoided our sisters, which didn't always work. He was funny though, a good person to have around. He was smart with money, something he'd learned from Ned. We didn't know each other well but he doesn't listen to rumors about me. He once said if listened to rumors about everyone, he wouldn't have made many of his friends.

Sometime after breakfast, the five of us remaining home decided to go in the living room to watch a movie. I glanced over at my happy sister and her girls. I never understood how my sister could have and maintain such a nice, healthy polyamorous relationship while I can't even fully handle a semi-healthy, platonic relationship with one person.

During the time I decided to check the mail while Lizzie and Emma debated on movies. On the doorstep, I saw the dark rose and a note attached. I read it and much to my surprise it was from Erika.

I smiled lightly and went inside, My sister, Emma and Elizaveta didn't see me, but Luise followed me to my room. I turned to shut the door but I was standing face to face with Luise.

"Why are you so smiley."

The smile fell from my face, "I'm not."

"But you were."

"So what, I can't smile."

"Nat, its valentines day and me and you are alone in a house with our sisters and their girlfriend with nothing but each other to keep us company, you don't have much to smile about."

"You're not that horrible to be around."

"You know what I mean."

"Just tell me." He said stubbornly.

"Fine, I got something from a friend."

"You say, friend as if you wish it was more."

"Fuck off Luise." I went to close the door, he didn't stop me, but he gave me a knowing smile.

I sat on my bed and gave Erika a call, I decided to ask her if she wanted to go Ice skating because she has never done it before.

"Hi, Natalya." I heard her cheerful voice over the phone.

"I was wondering if you weren't busy, would you like to go ice skating today."

"I'd love to, meet me at four o'clock?"

"Yeah sounds good, I'll see you then, bye."

"Bye~"

It was a little before three right now so I decided to take a shower, then I got dressed in one of Ivans hoodies and a pair of black skinny jeans, I grabbed my skates and left shortly after.

No one saw me leave except for Luise, but he only smiled at me. Sometimes I really hate him.

(So I'm going to make the chapters a bit shorter, but then maybel (probably not) I'll be able to update more)