Chapter 17: Where's The Love At? Part 2

Start from the beginning

"So can I come inside? Please? It's cold." He gave me puppy eyes.

Darn his cuteness.

"Ugh, fine!" I unlocked the window.

He hopped inside shivering and shaking any snow that has befallen on him.

"Thank you," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "You're lucky I'm in a great mood right now," I said.

He looked confused. "What mood? You almost let me freeze to death!"

"Gotta get 'em begging, right?"

His ears perked up. "What?"

"Do you have my present?"

His eyes widened and I knew immediately he didn't bring one. Which I didn't mind really, cause I had something else in mind.

"I wasn't aware I had to bring something," he said.

"Wow. Great," I said sarcastically.

"But you said not to-"

"You would think as my boyfriend, that you would be a little more thoughtful." I walked up to him slowly.

He walked back slowly, mirroring my steps. "I didn't know I was supposed to bring one!"

Well he did actually, I thought.

Soon enough he got backed into a wall.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I asked, glaring.

"Um..."

Go on, ask it already.

"What can I do...to..."

To what?

"...make it...up?"

Perfect.

"Oh don't worry about it," I smiled. He was utterly confused.

"Wha?" he said.

"It's fine Snowball. Because I know how you can pay me back." My smiled slowly turned into a frown. Then I got up into his face.

"How?" he asked.

I smirked and did the first thing I thought of doing the moment I saw him. I kissed him.

He was utterly shocked that I did this. I held it there for a good minute or so. Once I finally separated from him we were both breathing hard.

"What was that for?" he asked.

I grabbed him, and whispered into his ear, "I've been wanting to do that all day."

"Are you feeling alright?" he asked me, holding me.

"Like I said, I'm great. I know the perfect present for the both of us, if you know what I mean." I looked at him with bedroom eyes.

"I'm still confused right now." He scratched his ear. "Like you wanna sleep together, cause I don't mind sleeping with you. We've done it before."

I smirked and started walking back wards, pulling him with me.

"Woah, where are we going?" he asked.

"To the bedroom," I simply answered.

"Okay. It is kinda late. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little tired" he said, yawning as we entered the sleeping area.

I sighed, sitting on my bed. "So dense."

"What do you mean? You don't want to sleep yet?"

"We can wait for that. I'm bored."

He shrugged. "Okay then. So whatcha wanna do to past the time? There's TV."

I grabbed him and pulled him on to the bed with me.

"I got something better in mind," I said, smiling.

He scoffed, smirking. "Really? What could we possibly do at this hour of night?"

I motioned for him to come closer. He did as I asked and slowly I whispered in his ear.

His eyes widened, ears perked up, and a blush came across his face showing embarrassment.

"O-oh..." was all he could say.

Part 17 finally here. Now I'm not gonna lie, I kinda lost touch with Wattpad for a while. I just had other things on my mind and it wasn't one of them. Senior life has already begun and I've got bigger plans. But I'm back for God knows how long, and I haven't published another chapter of this story in so long. And here we are. Also The Secret Life of Pets 2 Trailer for Max is out, and I'm excited for when it comes out. Love the new voice actor for Max. #TSLOP2 So, it's still last Christmas, yes this story is not up to date, and Snowflake is livid in many ways. Snowball finally arrived and what do ya know, she's mad??? I'm sure you know what she really wants by this point. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Let me know in the comments if you want me to write a one-shot lemon story for these two. I'm thinking of doing one, and who knows, I might. Thank you guys for your support. Leave a comment, and I'll talk to you all later.