But there is never a night where I don't think about him.

"Okay, lil miss depression" Rachel grinned at me, hopping off of the counter "we're going out tonight."

I sipped at my chocolate milk, "talk to me, beyonce, where are we going?"

"There's a party at the beach. Ya know, drugs, drinks, and sex. Do you wanna go?"

I gripped the glass in my hands, "Last time I went to a party I got ditched by my best friends."

"Okay, mama Russia. Let me tell you something, I may be a total bitch, and I may make fake phone calls in public to pretend like I actually have friends. But, I'm not a ditcher. I don't ditch."

I sighed, Sinister would want me to stay at home, make nice friends, and do nice girl things. Not party on the beach, not get drunk and high among strangers.

"Fuck it, let's go." I grinned.

***

"I LOOK LIKE THE SLUTTY LINDSEY LOHAN FROM MEAN GIRLS!" I shrieked, glancing at my black crop top and booty shorts in the mirror.

Rachel pranced over to me, standing behind me as she looked in the mirror.

"Noo, you look like the Lindsey Lohan from parent trap, the little virgin Lohan."

False. 12-year old Lohan doesn't wear booty shorts.

Rachel ruffled my ink black hair, walking closer to the mirror as she applied lipstick.

My girl looked good as fuck, she had on a peach tank top with white ripped jeans. The outfit showed of her ass, which was hella nice. Her green eyes were rimmed with black eyeliner.

"You ready, father?" She asked, grabbing her purse.

"I am not your priest."

"You're right" she nodded "priests don't get me as horny as you do."

"Wow you're funny." I grinned at her, grabbing my white Michael Kors purse and following her out the door.

***

The party was in full swing when we got there, there were hundreds of college kids, kegs, red solo cups, and the stench of weed.

"Okay!" Rachel turned to me, "always remain in eyesight of each other. No going home with anyone, and no cocaine. Miami kids love cocaine."

I grinned and nodded, thankful to have a loyal friend for once.

Loud music was blasting as we kicked off our shoes and ran towards the crowds of people. I made us drinks, handing Rachel a plastic cup full to the brim of Fireball whiskey. Classy, I know.

We danced like complete bimbos, giggling like school children as we made our way into the pit of kids. Our hands raised high in the air as we danced to the music.

I grinned at Rachel, downing the last of my drink as I began to feel the warm haze of the alcohol. Thoughts of Sinister began to drift away. If you can't be happy, at least be drunk.

"Hey, hey, hey CALLA!!" Rachel screamed "meet my friend Jack!"

"hey, beautiful!" A guy squeezed his way next to me, the stench of weed and alcohol clung to him. He was cute enough, with sandy blonde hair and the kind of body that made you want to start working out. He was muscular like John Cena.

"hey blondie." I grinned at him, swaying to the music.

"Want to smoke some weed?" He asked, giving me the kind of smile that made me want to start praying to lord jesus.