|BTS↣Min Yoongi|

----------

----------

"Sick"

"AU: Yoongi is sick, and his loving boyfriend takes care of him"

----------

Yoongi's sneezes radiated throughout the small apartment, a groan following each time.

"I swear, if sickness was a person I'd beat the shit out of it." he muttered to himself, spread out on the bed.

He had been sick for quite sometime now, preventing him from visiting the studio. However, he had been slowly recovering due to the help of his boyfriend, who barely left Yoongi's side during the past couple of days.

Now, it had been an hour since M/n had left to pick up Yoongi's medication, and the elder was miserable. He never realized how much he missed his boyfriend, even if he had been gone for an hour.

Lost in his thoughts, Yoongi shot up upon hearing hearing the front door open, "Yoongi?" M/n's voice was heard from the living room, as hit steps grew closer to their shared bedroom.

Yoongi sneezed in response, groaning once again as he laid back down. M/n walked through the bedroom entrance, letting out a light chuckle when seeing Yoongi.

The rapper was wearing his boyfriend's hoodie, which was too large for him. It engulfed his small frame, covering up the basketball shorts that he was wearing. Yoongi was laying in an awkward position, as if trying to find a comfortable spot on the bed.

"Hyung~" the younger cooed, setting down the bag of medications that he had picked up on the dresser. Yoongi let out a muffled grunt in response, rolling over to face his boyfriend.

"What do you want?" he mumbled, sniffling a bit- a side affect of being sick. M/n pecked the elder's lips. "Nothing, just wanted to do that."

"You're going to get sick if you keep it up." Yoongi watched as his boyfriend shrugged, replying with a nonchalant 'I don't care'.

"I'm gonna make you some soup so you can take your medicine." the elder hummed in response, the h/c haired male planting a kiss on his forehead before walking out of the room.

Yoongi closed his eyes, snuggling into the pillow he had gotten for his birthday. He tried sleeping, but failed due to the sickness. He had never really understood, how do you get sick by being a lazy ass?

The black haired male checked his phone that was tucked securely under his pillow. Unlocking it, his home screen displayed a picture of him and M/n smiling into the camera- it was from their first date.

Letting a small smile form on his lips, Yoongi checked his messages, mainly answering the ones from his fellow band mates asking how he was feeling. Checking the time, he sighed, seeing how he wasn't going to get any sleep anytime soon, Yoongi rolled out of the bed.

Walking out of the room, the rapper waddled over to the kitchen in hopes of finding his boyfriend. He was correct, and in did in fact find the h/c haired male leaning against the counter.

M/n looked up from his phone, smiling when he saw his boyfriend, but it instantly morphed into a frown, "Why aren't you in bed?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I couldn't sleep." he replied, walking over to the soup that was cooking on the stove. M/n sighed at his boyfriend's response, pecking the other's lips.

"Watch, you're going to get sick." Yoongi muttered the warning, the younger giving the same answer as earlier.

Soon the soup was finished. M/n made a bowl for Yoongi, not being hungry himself, and set it in front of the hungry rapper. Instantly digging it, it was as if Yoongi was feeling better already.

"You like it babe? I made it with extra love~" The elder rolled his eyes at the h/c haired male's words. In less than five minutes, Yoongi was done with the bowl, having eaten all the contents in the bowl.

"How about we watch a movie?" the rapper suggested, his boyfriend humming in response as they walked into the living room. Sitting down as the younger picked (Favorite Movie) and slid the disc into the DVR.

Rejoining the black haired male, M/n placed an arm around his shoulder, as Yoongi simply moved in closer and placed his head on the younger's chest.

Throughout the movie, M/n stole kisses from the elder- only this time he got no complaint. Looking down at his sleeping boyfriend, the h/c haired male smiled, turning off the TV and carrying Yoongi to his room. 

Laying the sleeping body on the bed, M/n changed and quickly joined him, pecking the elder's lips before drifting off to sleep.

There was no surprise when M/n woke up in the morning sneezing.

-----

Fluuuuuff

I already got all the requests planned out so don't worry~

But like

Yoongi is like my ultimate bias

I can't even-

GOSH DAMN IT MIN YOONGI

Anyways

Vote, comment, all that stuff

Stay healthy too :P

BYE