·°Bonus°·

8 Months later..

           "I think this seems like a nice way to give birth. There's no way I'd rather have it." Jimin said with a big smile as he was wearing a hospital gown over his big baby bump. Showing that he was finally ready for the baby's birth.

          "Ah, just imagine it. They cut you open and YANK THE PUP OUT!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin gasped and shoved the Alpha.

          "Come on, Jungkook, leave Jimin alone." Manager Xin added with a chuckle as he was sitting down reading a magazine in the hospital room. Jungkook smiled and gazed at Jimin again with a smirk.

          "Look at you, ready to be a father..." Jungkook cooed and poked Jimin's nipple where he had a slightly bigger chest. "Can I play with these?~"

           "AHEM!" Manager Xin faked a cough as he looked up at Jungkook. "This is a hospital Jeon Jungkook!" the older Alpha scolded the Younger as Jungkook kept laughing.

            "I'm only playing!" Jungkook laughed as he turned to look at Jimin. "When's the C-Section..?"

            "Twenty more minutes.." Jimin said as he sat down on the hospital bed placing his hands on his stomach. "Y-You'll be there too... Right?"

             "Of course I will! I'm the father." Jungkook laughed and sat next to Jimin, putting his arm around his husband. By now, the couple already married before the pup's due date so they can already a married couple before the arrival of their pup. Jungkook held a matching gold ring in his ring finger as Jimin looked down at his. "Then we'll find out the gender. Minji or Minho will be here soon..." Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin happily.

             "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." Jimin giggled as Jungkook blushed and looked down at the ground. "You're getting so shy!" Jimin laughed as he layed back on the bed, placing his hand over his baby bump again. "My Kookie~" Jimin whispered.

            "What do you want?" Jungkook asked as Jimin giggled and moved Jungkook's hand to his big baby bump. "... Our pup is so big now... Kicking softly too." Jungkook chuckled. Jimin smiled at his Alpha and held his hand.

           "Jungkook.... Can you hold my hand during the procedure..?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded with a big smile, giving Jimin a kiss on the lips. Just then, Yoongi and Taehyung walked into the hospital room.

             "Hi!" Taehyung greeted and bowed to the Manager as he stepped up, holding a pack of neutral gender clothes for the pup. "Minho!....or Minji, your uncles brought you cute things!" Taehyung said happily as he looked around. "Where's the pup? Not born yet?" Taehyung asked as Jimin giggled and pointed to his bump.

             "Not yet." Jimin said with a smile as Jungkook turned his head to the couple that just walked in.

                "Glad you can make it!" Jungkook mentioned.

                 "Well we thought we were late since alot of fangirls met Taehyung and wanted pictures." Yoongi replied with a sigh. "So annoying.."

                   "Oh those are my fans! Don't say that." Taehyung laughed, walking up to Jungkook and handing the packs of clothes. "Twenty outfits all together!" The Beta claimed as Jimin looked up to see a mark on the bottom side of his neck.

             "I see you marked him." Jimin said with a giggle as he turned to look at Yoongi.

             "Well it wasn't really romantic... Taehyung was all. 'DO ITTT DO IT DO IT!!' Not really forcing me but laughing maniacally when I told him I was going to do it."