Chapter 83: Coffee

It was five in the morning, Jimin was sleeping with the same  big, red sweater from Jungkook he used before when he was still being mentored by the Alpha. Jimin wore it with long white bottoms underneath and black socks as Jungkook was only wearing his loose, bottom blue pajamas and no shirt to sleep. The Alpha did this now because he was comfortable in sleeping with his Omega now and it also kept Jimin warm even if they had blankets.

           Jimin woke up to see a light shining in his eyes while Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly to rest. The light from the hallway disturbed him and all he could do was turn to face Jungkook and poke him. "Jungkook... Jungkook! Kookie..." Jimin persisted on awaking the Alpha but Jungkook suddenly started to growl at Jimin. "Jungkook!"

          "Mmm... What...?" Jungkook whispered as Jimin poked his lover's cheek.

         "The light outside is bothering me..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook opened one eye to look at his lover.

         "Then deal with it." Jungkook replied as he closed his eyes. "I'm not getting up to go fix it." Jungkook whispered as he turned over and let out a yawn.

        "Oh my romantic knight." Jimin said sarcastically as he threw the pillow at Jungkook, hearing the Alpha snore already. Jimin rolled his eyes and made a smile as he walked off to the door and opened it to see Taehyung packing up in his room.

           The Beta zipped up his jacket as he looked at his luggage. Slowly his room became vacant and Jimin wondered what the younger was up to. "Taehyung?" Jimin called out as Taehyung turned his head and made a cute smile.

           "Hi, Jimin!" Taehyung greeted as he started to close his luggage. "What are you doing up so early?"

           "I think I should be asking you that question..." Jimin replied as he rubbed his eyes walking into his room and sitting on the bed. "What are you doing?"

           "Packing up! Me, you and Yoongi will be roomates now!" Taehyung added. "Jungkook is annoying and I don't like him so it's about time I stop clinging by his side with the Manager. I am going independent." Taehyung said with a smile as Jimin let out a giggle.

          "Or.. Maybe you and Yoongi can be roomates now." Jimin said as Taehyung tilted his head.

          "What if Jungkook goes on his rut?" Taehyung asked as Jimin placed his hands on the bed.

          "Well then.. I guess I'll stay at my parents house." Jimin added as Taehyung nodded.

          "That's good. Don't get hurt... Please stay safe!" Taehyung said as he pulled up his luggages. "Ha, what do you know... Jungkook never really gave me a role. He must really love you so much to share his passion." Taehyung claimed as Jimin smiled.

            "Well we are together now... But even before he was willing to help me." Jimin replied.

           "Ah that's well. I'll see you later!" Taehyung stated as he grabbed his luggage and was already walking out of the doors when Jimin stood up and walked to the Beta.

         "Taehyung... How can you tell if someone is a Beta, Alpha or Omega without the scent...?" Jimin asked out of curiosity as Taehyung smiled.

           "Well, I pay attention to their appearances. If they have fangs, that's an Alpha.. If they have a petite and small body, that's an Omega. If it's a Beta, they will have a certain look to them. Almost close to the Alpha's physique. Ah, so hard to explain. But we're almost like the Alphas but without the fangs. Yet, it's easier for us to hide certain things. Scent... Appearances." Taehyung added. "Something above those lines." Taehyung replied as Jimin nodded.

          "Thank you..." Jimin replied as he hugged Taehyung. "See you around." Jimin said as Taehyung let out a chuckle.

           "I won't be gone forever, Jimin! I'll be right where you were living." Taehyung added as Jimin let out a giggle.

          "Hey, anything can happen!" Jimin said. "Jungkook is very possessive so I can atleast hug a friend."

          "Oh you better keep it down. Alpha's have good hearing too." Taehyung stated as he walked out of his room. "Anyways, if you are going to live here with Jungkook. Keep this room for... I don't know, anything you want?" Taehyung said as he made another smile and walked out of the hall and up to the front door, opening the door and leaving the house for good.

           Jimin made sure he locked the door behind the Beta and turned around to see Jungkook right at the door way of his room in the dark. "JUNGKOOK! Oh you scared the fuck out of me.." Jimin let out a sigh as Jungkook let out a laugh as he walked up to Jimin and folded his arms.

           "Why are you up so early? And hugging someone else behind my back?" Jungkook asked as Jimin smiled and placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

          "Taehyung was just leaving and I wanted to give him a hug before he went." Jimin said as Jungkook turned around and started to walk to the kitchen as Jimin quickly ran up behind him and jumped on his shoulder. "My spoiled brat~" Jimin giggled as Jungkook held Jimin's legs tightly and began to make coffee.

          "Get off of me before I burn you." Jungkook said. Then, he began to make the coffee. "I'm warning you. Don't be so stubborn."

          "Jungkook~ it's too early for coffee! Don't you want a little more sleep?" Jimin asked while he layed his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

         "No, why would I go to sleep now?" Jungkook askes as he let out a scoff. "You made me so use to sleeping with you." Jungkook said as Jimin smiled and closed his eyes on his lover's back. "Do you want coffee?" Jungkook asked the yawning omega while Jimin opened his sleepy eyes again.

           "N-No... I'm going to sleep.." Jimin replied as he was close to getting off of Jungkook's back but Jungkook gripped onto Jimin's thighs.

          "Stay there.. I'm going to take you back to bed." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded and layed back on the Alpha's shoulders.

         "You're so demanding in the morning~ so mean..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled while he placed the coffee to make. "Jungkook.... When you get your rut... Please don't hurt me.." Jimin said with his eyes closed.

             "I would try hard not to... But I can't promise you anything. So please stay away from me..." Jungkook said as Jimin rolled his small hand along Jungkook's hair.

           "Is it close..?"

           "You know.. I really don't know since it depends on what I do." Jungkook claimed as he looked back at Jimin. "If I hurt you... Please don't leave me.."