Chapter 10 ( Together again)

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I MAKE

A 27 year old Dean POV:

I saw Sammy and the girl go in and i waited one hour to just for safety then i made my way toward his room. It was dark and best for sneaking in but before i meet Sam i needed a beer so after jumping in through the window. I very quietly made my way towards the kithchen it was really dark and as i was about to open the door of the fridge.

I heard footsteps it must be Sam he is the only one who can hear me when im sneaking around. I waited at the back of the stairs for the person to come down and as he came down. I saw him it was Sam all grown im so proud of him. 

I practically jumped on him and he started to fight me beacuse he thought i was a burgular. I pinned him down to the ground and some light came in enought to reveal my face.

'Dean' Sam said

'Heyya Sammy'

'What are u doing here'

'I was just getting a beer but look at u'

'What do u mean'

'U have lost ure touch Kid u became a Sissy'

He got my leg and i dont know how but he pinned me down now it was really quick.

'I dont think so' Sam said with a smirk on his face

'Get off me'

We both got up and for a sec there was a weird silence because usually brother's who meet after such a long time do hug i guess but we weren't so i decided to step in and hug him.

I was about to hug him as someone opened the lights and i stopped. I saw towards the door and i saw the same women standing there in a t-shirt and panties. Wow Sammy im proud of u buddy. I was about to introduce myself but Sam did it for me.

'Hey Jess this is Dean and Dean this is Jess' Sam said

'Dean u mean ure brother' She replied

'Yess he is my brother' he said

'Nice to meet u Dean' Jess said

'Dean this is my girlfriend'

'Oh i know Sammy now can i talk to u for a sec alone' I said

'U can talk infront of her' Sam said as he pointed toward Jess

'Its about Dad' I said and stopped for his reaction

'Jess could u give us a sec' Sam said 

'Sure' she said and left the room

'What about Dad' Sam asked me

'Sammy Dad is missing'

'What'

'Yess he is'

'Dean what do u mean he is missing'

'He is not answering his phone's he his not with any of his friends'

'How long has it been'

'One month Sam'

'Dean im sure he is fine he is never missing he is always hunting and dont like to be disturbed'

'Sam i know but this seems weird its strange mand if he was hunting why would he leave me his journal'

'What u mean his privete journal'

'Yess i found it in the Impala'

'What do u want me to do Dean'

'I want u to help me find him Sam if i could do this on my own i would have done it'

'Dean i cant just leave i have a life now im gonna be a lawyer now and soon i will be proposing to Jess even'

'What ure going to marry her have u even told her what u used to do'

'No and i dont intend to'

'Really okay listen come with me for this one case and then u can go back'

'Just one case Dean'

'Yess then u can go back to this apple pie life of your'

'Its not apple pie its safe'

'Lets go Sam' I said

Sam said goodbye to Jess and he has told me thrice that he will not stay.

DO COMMENT AND LIKE

'