#1 camren (fifth harmony) *part 1*

WARNING!: DIRTY!!

PS:the heading is actully 'AustinMahone5HBeckyG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-camila's p.o.v-

ally, dinah, lauren, normani and I were chilling in the tour bus in our  bunks. "do someone want snacks?" ally asked. "I want" dinah says. we all agreed. "in the next 10 minutes we'll be at wallmart..will someone go with me?" ally asked. "I want" normani said. "I want too" dinah said. "can you buy me skittles and maybe a bottle of ice tea?" I asked them. "yeah sure camz" normani said. as we arrived at wallmart, ally, dinah and normani went outside. "I'm bored" lauren pouted. "I'm bored too" I agreed. I looked at lauren. she's kinda aktrativ. my haert beated faster. "is everything okay camila?" she asked. "w..what?" I blushed a little bit. "Is everything okay? bc you starred at me.." she said. "oh..uumm...yeah..I'm kinda in a weird feeling..sorry" I said a bit nervos. "oh um okay...do you wanna come to my bunk?" lauren asked. "y..yeah sure" I said blushing. I laid next to her. the bunk was small so yeah I laid close to her. damn she was hot. I bit my lip...

-laurens p.o.v-

camila seemed different. she starred at me the whole time..was she horny at me? wait..what was I thinking? camila and horny at ME? "camila what's the matter? I see something's different with you..you can tell me everything" I asked. "well..there is a person, who made me kind horny.." she said. "and who is 'this person' ?" I asked. "I can't say it..It's tooooooooooo embarrasing.." she blushed with a weak grin. "C'mon who is it" I smiled. "it's not a...b..boy" she stuttered. "a girl made you horny or what?" I made a confused look. "yeah..and this girl is one of my best friends..and she's beautiful, has gorgeous eyes and pretty brown hair..she's funny and the harmonizers shipped me with her.." she said. 

was camila really talking about me? "oh okay..can I guess who is it? just give me a hint" I said with a little smirk. 

"okay this girl is in 5H"

"um dinah?"

"no"

"normani?"

"no"

"okay..ally"

"nop"

"wait..I left..did I make you horny?" 

"yes.."

what? I made her horny? "oh um..I..I don't know what to say.." I blushed. I turned my face to the left,so camila couldn't see my red face. "I'm sorry lauren...are you mad now? or distgued at me?" camila asked. I turned to the right. "nah it's okay..it's kinda weird but whatever..you know I'll never be mad at you camz." I smiled. After 10 the other girls came. we ate some snacks and went to sleep...

*dream*

*camila took of my shirt and I took her's off. we were kissing and our tongues were fighting. I felt my self got very wet. I flipped us over so she was on top. she gently kissed my neck. I let out little moans. she kissed, nibbled and sucked on my breasts. I just laid there and moaned. she unbottoned my pants and took off my underwear with her teeths. "who made you so wet" camila said as she thursted her index finger in me. "you" I moaned quietly. "who? I didn't understand you" camila said as she added another finger. "YOU!" I moaned in pleasure. she thursted her finger faster and deeper into me. "I'm gonna cum" I moaned. she just smirked and kept going. I finally came all over her fingers. camila took her finger out and licked them up. "mmm you taste damn good" she smirked. she kissed me again and...*

"LAUREN WAKE UP!!!" the girls shook me. I opened my eyes. they all were starred at me. "IS EVERTHING OKAY?! YOU MOANED CAMILA IN YOUR SLEEP!?" ally said. I blushed. I dreamed about camila and me..omg it was sooooooo embarrasing!!!! "oh umm..yeah..I dreamed something very weird ahaha" I said. my cheeks tured red in shame. the girls laughed.."we're going to eat breakfast..do you wanna eat with us?" dinah asked. "yeah but I'll be there in 10 minutes okay?" I said. "okay" they said. I went to the bathroom. I felt that my underwear was kinda wet. I pulled down my shorts to check. oh my gosh my dirty dream made me really wet and horny..I touched my pussy. wow I was still very wet. btw I took a quick shower, got dressed and went to ate with the girls...