#2 Becstin

-Becky's p.o.v-

I was with Austin at the gym. we came home and we were very tired. "Dam you look hot In those leggings becky ." Austin said smacking my ass and biting his lips I looked at him and giggled. Austin sat down from a long day at the gym with me. I saw that Austin had a boner just by looking at me in leggings. "Mmm looks like someone's getting horny." I whispered In his ear. Austin smirked and nodded his head. "Can I fix the that?" I said running his dick. I knew he liked his because he kept biting his lips. I went on top Austin. Austin and I had a good make out session. "Babe I need you." Austin said taking off my shirt and leggings . All I had on was Victoria's Secret panties and bra. Austin started sucking my neck and making a lot of hickeys. "Fuck that feels good." I said moaning. I pulled down Austin's basketball shorts and took off his white shirt and then I took off his boxers. I smirked and started jerking his dick and licking it at the same time. I saw that Austin had his head back and he was enjoying every bit of it. I put my whole mouth in and started sucking his huge dick. It got more intense. I could feel myself getting wet. Austin put his hand on my women spot and started running it. "AHHHHH..." I said sucking his dick again. I took of my underwear and my bra and threw them across the room. I went on top of Austin again and started bouncing up and down. I felt so much pleasure. Austin kept  managing your breasts but at the same time he was helping me . "Cum baby!" I said yelling and moaning. "Shittttt... I'm gonna cum!" Austin said putting his head back again. Austin took his huge dick out of me and started getting all the cum out of him and putting his on me. When he stopped I smiled "your cum is so warm babe." I told him putting my naked body on top of his. "I know princess. And it's all for you." Austin said kissing my lips. "I love you Austin" I said. "I love you too becky"