Chapter Five

=Chapter 5=

I'm glad that I had taken Harry's advice on oreos. I honestly didn't think that I would even like them because I'm not a big fan of peanut butter but, oreo I praise you.

Almost two weeks have past since Harry had just left me standing alone after the run in with Jack at Tesco. Sofia and I've spoken about that day a bunch since it occurred, both of us puzzled at how they seemed so civil at their jobs only once the uniforms were off they seemed to detest each other.

I've seen Harry a few times since that day.

I went with Sofia to pick her car up and when he saw me he waved and gave a small smile but that was it. He looked different and something about him was off. The next time was when I had to run and grab some milk from Tesco. He was there grabbing the same thing as I. This time he actually spoke to me, the conversation was brief and didn't run into depth. We just mainly discussed the weather, work, and my car. Just small talk. No discussion about our tea date. . . Was that a date? Or did he really feel that bad about breaking my Ray Bans? Since then I've went bought a new pair that I like even more. So, thank you, Harry.

"Hey, earth to Katy!"

"What, huh?" I shake my head, blinking myself back into reality.

"We asked you a question." Sofia states from her position on Josh's lap.

"Oh, sorry." I chuckle nervously and give her a weak smile.

"Do you wanna come with all of us tonight?" Josh asks, not taking his eyes off of the tv show.

Since when were we watching The Office? How long was I in my own little universe? And why do virtually all of my thoughts seem to return back to him, right back to his green eyes and chocolate curls. . .

"Parker!" Sofia and Josh shout in unison as they gaze at me with their scrutinizing glare.

"For the love of god, please pay attention." Sofia begs, annoyance obvious in her gentle voice.

"Do you wanna come to the club with us tonight?" Josh asks as he turns his attention back up to the tv.

"Who's all coming?"

"Josh, me--"

"Obviously." I cut in, earning a frown and dramatic eye roll from Sofia, but a lough laugh from Josh.

"Josh, me, El, Louis, Niall--"

"Why Niall?"

"He's a friend of Louis ." Josh says with a shrug. "He's pretty chill."

"Niall, Niall's friends, and I think Jack was asked to come." Sofia continues and makes a face when she mentions Jack.

"I don't know. I should probably study for something." I respond as I reach for my phone and begin to unlock it.

"You don't ever study. It's because Jack might be there, isn't it?" Sofia accuses as she slides off of Josh's lap and sits on the sofa with me.

"It could be." I frown as I open up instagram and wait for it the pictures to load.

"You don't have to be around him. Simply tell him off like you would any other guy." Any other guy besides Harry.

"He doesn't seem like the type that if I told him off it would make him give up the chase." I confess as I give up looking at instagram and lock my phone before I set it back down on the coffee table.

"We could get Lou to talk to him, I'm certain he would." She states with a grin. "So if Jack leaves you alone, you'll come with us?"

"Yeah, sure."